Chapter 6

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 6

When the two left the airport, Li Mo found that his car had been towed away. He was very anxious when he came, so he parked the car directly at the door. The plane had just had an accident and it was very chaotic. No one could find anyone to tow the car away. , found the staff at the gate, Li Mo found his car in the parking lot, but there were several tickets on the car, he was too fast when he came, and the traffic police followed him. Fortunately, he knew it was because of the plane accident. Just issued a ticket.

Back in the city, I saw Gu Ming. His wedding was canceled and several relatives were injured. The hotel exploded again, unable to receive guests. He couldn't find the hotel for a while, so he simply canceled it.

Song Jin and Li Mo found a place to have a meal, then said goodbye to Gu Ming and drove back. Gu Ming didn't have much to do here, he knew that Song Jin had just escaped a death and told Li Mo to take Song Jin back first. Anyone who encounters such a thing has to take it easy. He has a lot of relatives over there, so they are busy.

Although they were physically exhausted and mentally exhausted, both of them had a sense of urgency to go home. He didn't rest at all, and drove back. Fortunately, he got home in more than three hours on the high speed.

After returning home, Song Jin's nervousness relaxed, "I'm going to take a shower. You knead the noodles and wait for me to come out and roll the noodles." The two of them didn't eat well at night, and they will be a little hungry.

"Well, you go." Li Mo replied, and went to the kitchen.

Song Jin went into the bathroom and took a shower, feeling that this day was like a dream.

After coming out, Li Mo asked Li Mo to take a shower. He put on shorts and went to the kitchen to roll out noodles. It was chopped green onion noodles without any trouble, with two eggs lying on top.

Li Mo came out and the two ate the noodles silently.

After eating the noodles, the two of them fell asleep, and they didn't wake up until noon. When they turned on the TV, there was overwhelming news about M Airlines. The cause of the plane crash has not yet been ascertained.

"I'm going to the supermarket, there are not many things in the refrigerator." Li Mo changed his clothes after dinner.

Song Jin lay down on the sofa in a very disfigured way, "I'll go with you."

"No need, just stay there." Li Mo felt that Song Jin was in bad luck during this time, so it was still safe at home.

"Oh, that's good, buy more meat, beef, mutton, plum blossom meat, heart meat, and pork belly. Anyway, buy more, and, oh, I'll write it down for you, so you don't forget." Song Jin said in the coffee table He took out a notepad from the drawer and quickly wrote a lot of things on it.

Li Mo took a look, "Didn't you say that eating cakes will make you fat and reduce your male god charm."

"Cut, that was before, and now I just want to enjoy life." Song Jin said, his eyes lit up, "I woke up this morning Looking in the mirror, I want to understand a truth. People should enjoy every day while they are alive. My current days are all picked up and cherished. If I got on that plane yesterday, what kind of male god would have disappeared. "