1| Son.

(A/N: eek a sequel! I plan to make this story at least 30 chapters but I'm aiming for fifty if it keeps getting reads and stuff... Enjoy! Enjoy the picture too ;) )

*Ricky's POV*

A baby? My baby? No, this can't be possible. And poor Ryan. He must be so confused, if not, pissed off. I don't blame him though, I get it if he's mad. I'd be mad if he had a secret baby with someone else, let alone a girl.

"M-Mine?" I stuttered, barely getting the words out of my mouth.

"Yes, and I expect you to take care of him just as much as I do... Who's this?" Caroline, my pregnant ex girlfriend, asked pointing at Ryan who I could feel was already glaring at me.

"I'm his soon to be husband... Or at least used to be..." He growled as he walked out of my apartment, heading to the parking lot to hop in his car and leave me forever. I groaned and contemplated who I should go after, Caroline or Ryan. I couldn't exactly leave Caroline in here by herself so I'd have to get rid of her somehow.

"Woah, you're gay?" She snit. I always knew she was snobby, but i didn't want to admit it when i thought i was in love with her... which only lasted like two days. "Didn't see that coming... i hope our son doesn't turn out gay." She snorted.

"Son? It's a boy?" I was still dumbfounded by this whole pregnant thing, and yet something still felt wrong.

"Yes, your son is a boy." Caroline sounded like she was rubbing it in my face. Of course if this kid was mine, i would take care of it to the best of my ability, but if it wasn't mine (which i had a feeling it wasn't) i would no longer be in her life. I didn't want her in my life, we were over and done with and i wanted to focus all my attention and love on Ryan since we are soon to be married. And instead of fighting, i'd rather be planning our wedding. But by the looks of it, with Ryan's anger and all, we might not even be having a wedding.

"Stop saying that." I snapped. "Until you have some proof, it's not my son. Now I suggest you leave because i have to talk to my pissed off boyfriend. I spun around on my heel and showed her the door for her to leave. She didn't look too pleased with me, but that was the truth. It's most likely not my kid, and i'm not going to put up with her chronic lies.

She wasn't moving so i decided to leave her here to go find Ryan. I figured he dint make it very far because i didn't give much time and he left his car keys in my apartment. My first step out the door was straight into what felt like a brick wall. Nope, it wasn't a brick wall... it was Ghost. "Where you going, Speedy Gonzales?" He chuckled as i regained my balance. "And who's she?" He looked back and forth suspiciously from Caroline to myself.

"I'm Caroline, his ex girlfriend." She faked a smile from ear to ear. It sickened me, to be honest. I've seen that smile multiple times and only now do i realize it was fake the whole time.

"And the baby is...?" He gestured to her swollen baby, finally catching onto my predicament. Maybe, he'll support me and react better than Ryan did.

"There's a possibility it's mine..." I murmured, partially under my breath. If there was any one in this world that i didn't want to be mad at me (besides obviously Ryan) it would be Ghost.

I knew i could trust Ghost, but the disgusted look on his face as he glanced back at me told me otherwise. "I can't believe you. I can't believe you would do something like this to Ryan, if anyone!"

"Ghost, please!" I desperately called, clasping his wrist in my hand to catch him from leaving. He yanked his hand away violently.   If only looks could kill, i think i'd be better off dead.

"Don't ever touch me. You disgust me, and to think i called you my friend. Now if you don't mind me, i'm going to find your fiance and comfort him since you obviously don't care." He spat, marching out of my apartment building.

My heart ached in my chest. I was so alone and my body felt cold as i fell to my knees on the floor. Was i having a panic attack? If so, it was my first one and i heard those were always the worst. And i'd have to face this one alone. My heart was pounding like a hammer inside of me and my hands trembled. What have i done?

*******************************************************************************

Sorry this was a sucky first chapter for the sequel but i promise it'll get better!

COMMENT>VOTE>FOLLOW