24| The Build Up.

(A/N: Let's play a little game called 'pretend this picture is of Ryan and Riley'... okay cool ENJOY!)

Music: Proving Grounds (by Attila)

*Josh's POV*

       Creeping out of the house with Ryan Ashley's phone in my hand, i left her sleeping on the couch. If she could sneak around then so could I. Besides, i was only getting revenge. I needed her phone to get Mike's address because i knew she kept all of her contacts and addresses in their. Now all i needed was Chris.

        I waited for him on the corner, just outside of my house. It was nearly midnight, and i told him to meet me on the corner so no one would notice, especially Ryan Ashley, although she was sleeping pretty heavily. I saw a small black car pull up just in front of me blasting metal music and i could only assume it was Chris. Well, that or i was being kidnapped by a person with really good taste in music. Either way i was getting out of here. "You ready?" Chris asked loudly over the music  as i yanked open the door and hopped in to the passenger seat. 

      "is this really necessary?" I referenced to the loud music. 

       Chris smiled his usual wicked smile and danced enthusiastically. "It is always necessary." He began speedily driving down the street and straight through a couple of stop signs. Luckily, no one was really on the roads this late at night. "So what are we even doing? like, what's the plan? And why?" 

         "You know Mike Kuza, the real father of Riley?" Chris nodded slowly, recalling the name briefly. "and you know how he has had cases o domestic violence and sexual abuse in the past?" He nodded again. "Well, he's apparently moved onto Ryan Ashley..." I sighed, remembering the bruises forming on Ryan Ashley's wrists and most likely numerous other places.

         "So what are you saying we do about it?" Chris continued driving and watching the road carefully. 

           "We teach that bastard a lesson." I growled.

         "Well then, i say we pick up few extra people to hep us." Chris suggested, turning down a road that i recognized as Ryan and Ricky's street. I don't know why he immediately thought of them. I mean, they have a baby that they needed to take care of. But i guess they were the better option compared to Ghost. He could be pretty good in a fight if it weren't for not wanting to get his hair and make up messed up.

           Arriving at their house, we practically just walked right in because we knew were they left their spare keys. "We're home!" Chris sang catching the attention or Ricky and Ryan who sat on the couch with Riley. Ryan was dancing around with Riley and kissing her rosey-red puffy cheeky, while Ricky watched TV. Ya know, they kind of switched roles. At first, Ryan wanted nothing to do with Riley, and now he was playing with her nonstop, while Ricky secluded himself from her. "Let's go, little raccoon." I dragged him off the couch and up to his feet.

        "Woah, woah, where am i going?" He questioned curiously looking back at Ryan as if he knew something. 

        "It's time for pay back." I said simply, ushering him out the door.

        "Take care of her, Ryan!" He called as we pushed him further into the hallway.

       "Since when did we decide that i'm the stay at home mom?" Ryan chuckled from inside as we shut the door behind him and practically kidnapped Ricky into our car.

         "Are you going to tell me what we're doing now?" He huffed as he clicked the seat-belt around his small body.

        "Guess who knows where mike lives?" I chirped.

       "No way! really?" I could tell that he was pumped now to be a part of our little plan. He also knew what happened between him and Ryan Ashley, so he was glad to help out. "So we're going there now?"

        "No, we're going to stop at McDonald's first." Chris retorted sarcastically.

        "Very funny, but who even knows if he's home right now?" Ricky had a point.

       "Well, i guess we'll find out." And thus we began our drive to Kuza's house.

******************************************************************************************

Don't mind this really short filler chapter, but as the title says, it was the build up...

50 reads, 15 votes, or 6 comments= i update...

COMMENT>VOTE>FOLLOW.