14| Burning Passion.

(A/N: This wasn't the original picture that i wanted to use but it fits the chapter more...So it's kind of officially summer all i have to do is finish some finals then BAM! summer... and do you know what that means?????? Warped Tour and a shit ton of hot pockets... and of course more updating... ENJOY!)

Music: Brick by Boring Brick (by Paramore)

 I Don't Care if You're Contagious (by Pierce the Veil)

*************************** SMUT WARNING (if you don't like smut, then you can skip this chapter and read the next update or read up until the smutty part, sorry about that. **************************************

*Ricky's POV*

I didn't think that i took her virginity. I thought she was with other people before me, but i can't really be sure. The only think i am absolutely sure of is that Ryan is pissed. Maybe not at me, but definitely at her. He was fuming and i didn't want to get in his path. I admit, i was a little scared, but who wouldn't be?

He drove home quickly, oblivious to my constant asking him to slow down. But, he continued to drive in silence, a contrast to the blasting music that blared through the radio. I just held on tight, hoping that i wouldn't die. Yeah, kind of ironic since i did kind of try to kill myself about two weeks ago. But that's completely different considering that whole situation and the fact that i didn't exactly do it on purpose. I didn't mean to cut that deep, it just happened.

Luckily, we made it back to our apartment in one piece. The unfortunate part was the awkward silence was almost palpable. It was literally so awkward that Chris, Ghost, Josh and Ryan-Ashley left, leaving me alone with him. Not that i minded it or anything, and besides it My apartment, but Ryan was super mad.

"I can't fucking believe her." He raked his hand through his hair as he wandered around the kitchen. I didn't say anything because he was mostly talking to himself. "Whatever, I'm going to take a shower." He huffed and pushed his way into the bathroom. Once i heard the water running and heard him step into the shower, i figured it was safe to walk into the bathroom to wash off my smudged eye makeup. Fortunately, he was in the shower already so I avoided the awkward situation of me walking in on him while he was still getting undressed.

Whilst i washed the worn out eyeliner and eye-shadow off of my face, i couldn't help but glance at the nearly see through shower door. His figure was perfect and i could see it through the fogged glass. Not to mention his... uh, male part. Ah, fuck, now i was horny. Trying to look away was proving to be the hardest thing in the world right now.

Before i knew it myself, my arms were tugging off my shirt and i was finishing pulling off my own pants. I was already as hard as a rock as i pushed my boxers down to the floor, before kicking them to the side. Now or never, now or never. I kept repeating to myself as i gathered up the courage to slide open the shower door silently. Ryan was too deep in thought to even noticed that i had entered. Well, that was until i placed my hands on his hips from behind and placed a loving kiss on his shoulder. He flinched at first, which i could understand.

"Ricky?" He gasped, attempting to turn around, but i held him in place.

"Mhm." I grunted in between leaving kisses all the way up his neck until i reached his jaw.

"W-what are you-" He began to question but was interrupted by his own moan escaping his mouth delicately. I guess he didn't expect me to be so forward and dominant. I could feel how hard he was as i wrapped my hand around his growing member. He rolled his head back in response. Ryan quickly regained dominance by spinning around and pinning me against the wall, latching his soft lips to my neck. His swift hand found his way down to my member as he stroked it softly. I moaned loudly as his strokes quickened. I felt like i could cum right there, but of course he pulled away right when i thought i would break. "Turn around." He ordered, lust and desire, with a hint of burning passion swirling in his eyes. Without any objections, I turned my body around to face the wall.

Without any warning, i felt one finger enter me, followed by another in an attempt to prepare me. No lying, it definitely hurt, but i figured it was all worth it for the pleasure that was about to come. "F-fuck me." I moaned desperately, as he pushed me against the wall.

I felt his tip enter me slowly, then all at once to get the pain over with as quickly as possible. I groaned in slight pain. "Are you okay?" Ryan asked, clearly concerned. I just nodded in response. He slowly started thrusting into me, gradually getting faster. To help reveal the pleasure in all of his, he snaked his arm around my waist to stroke my extremely hard member again.

"o-oh my g-god." I moaned as he hit one spot inside of me that sent shivers and ecstasy throughout my whole body. "I-i'm going to cum." My voice was shaky as he ran his thumb over my tip.

"Cum for me, baby." His voice was deep which immediately made me release all over the wall. He continued to ride out my high, when all of a sudden i heard the bathroom door creak open.

"Sorry, i think i left my-" Chris snuck into the bathroom quickly then froze. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" His eyes were as wide as a deer in headlights.

"Get out." Ryan and I yelled simultaneously.

*******************************************************************

I'm sorry, >.< but the sexual tension and drama between Ricky and Ryan was too much, please don't hate me...

I'll update a normal chapter as soon as possible to make up for this awkwardness

COMMENT>VOTE>FOLLOW.