29| It's About Time.

(A/N: Just so you're aware i think the next chapter is going to be the last one for this story, because my goal was 30 chapters, and the next chapter will be the 30th... but i might make a sequel to this sequel (a threequel?) but i don't know yet... ENJOY)

Music: Oh Well, Oh Well (by Mayday Parade)

              Just The Way You Are (Pierce the Veil Cover)

*Ryan's POV*

       Ricky and I did a lot of talking after basically giving Riley up for adoption to Josh, which took a lot of convincing on Ricky's part, because Riley is my little angel. But now that the job is done, i really think Josh would make an amazing father. And judging by how much Riley loves him, i think she thinks so too. 

      The night seemed very quite after Josh had taken Riley home with him in his back seat. Not that i didn't like the quiet or anything, but it was just a different change that i wasn't used to yet. Josh was the first one to leave, so only Ghost and Chris remained. They are here so often that thy really should just live with us, because they practically already do. But we did a lot of talking as the night progressed. It was first simple talk about recording in the studio soon and that we need to come up with new songs for our next album. But then it gradually drifted back to Ricky and I's Wedding. 

         "I think you should do it soon, i mean your guys have literally been engaged for like ever." Chris over exaggerated.

         "It's been like two months..." I laughed with a shrug. "But yeah, i think so too." I agreed with Chris. I longed to be married to Ricky for ever and ever. Just the thought excited me, that's how much i wanted him and I to be together like officially. "We already have the location picked out, and suits for all of us will be easy to get, so what else do we need?" I was new to this whole 'wedding' thing so i kind of only knew the basics of things that were needed. 

        "Leave the rest to me." Ghost said with a smile, snatching a piece of paper and a pen to begin listing who-knows-what. Thankfully, we had ghost who knew exactly what he was doing. Not to brag, but he is kind of a fashionista so he probably had this wedding planned ever since i asked Ricky to marry me on stage. Subconsciously i rested my hand on Ricky's thigh, rubbing it gently, slightly moving up it. I could see the blush reddening on his cheeks and his pants growing tighter and tighter by the second, and you can't exactly hide that in Skinny jeans. This was only motivating me to migrate my hand higher and higher up his thigh until i was practically grabbing his crotch and palming him. He let out an involuntary moan from the back of his throat, almost catching the attention of the guys, but not quite. Of course, he just had to push my hand away because of the risk. 

       "I'll save the rest for later." I growled seductively in his ear so only he would hear. Ricky squirmed uncomfortably as his... situation in his jeans, grew even harder and rubbed against the material of his pants. I loved turning him on in the riskiest places. 

        "I think if we called right now and booked the venue, we could have the wedding in two days." Ghost informed us, completely oblivious as to what i was doing to Ricky. 

         "Sounds good." I grinned widely as Ghost picked up the phone to call the venue. 

       "But let's get to the point, who's going to be your best man, Ryan?" Chris smirked.

       "Hey! why can't i have the best man?" Ricky pouted at how Chris just assumed that i was the 'male' in the relationship. To be honest, we were both pretty damn manly, so i don't think it would really matter, but since i'm the top, and he's the bottom, i get the best man. 

        "I just assumed.." Chris added awkwardly. "But anyways, who is it?"

        "Well i figured since you are going to be the person marrying us, and Josh is going to have to walk Riley up since she is the flower girl, that my only option would be Ghost. Since he is basically planning this whole thing, it would only be fair."  I explained.

         "Seems fair, are you guys excited?"Chris seemed more excited than we were, but that's because he has an excuse to wear a suit now.

          "Super excited, right, babe?" I smiled. Ricky held my hand, most likely so my hand wouldn't tease him anymore, and he played and twirled the ring on my finger. 

           "Totally, it's about time that we got married." I could hear the enthusiasm dripping from his voice.

          Wrapping my arm securely around his waist like i usually did, i pulled him closer, nearly on my lap, so i could kiss is head softly. "I love you." I whispered in between multiple kisses.  

         "I love you, too." He mumbled as he blushed. 

          "Eww, break it up, you'll have enough time for that when you get married." Chris fake- puked and glared at us playfully.

************************************************************************************

I also need some song suggestions because i'm kind of jst listening to the same songs over and over again, so what are some of your favorite songs????

And how'd you like the chapter???

50 reads, 15 votes, or 5 comments= i update...

COMMENT>VOTE>FOLLOW.