30| Here Comes The... Bride? (Final)

(A/N: So i found this pic on Tumblr, but i'm not sure if it's really a fetus Ricky... It really looks like him, so i'm thinking yes... ENJOY!!)

Music: New Years Day (by Black Veil Brides)

Numb (by Linkin Park)

*Ricky's POV*

I was shaking like a chihuahua as i sat in my own room far away from Ryan's so i could get ready. Chris was helping Ryan with his suit, or so I've been told, and Josh was putting Riley into her cute flower girl's dress. I, on the other hand, was alone to prepare myself. I was told to wear my usual stage makeup by Ghost because that's who i 'truly am' and we were having a traditional Motionless In White wedding. Whatever that was supposed to mean.

I still couldn't believe that i was getting married. I was getting married to the love of my life, Ryan Sitkowski. I was nervous beyond belief as i finished up my makeup and tidied up my suit so i looked good, well, presentable.

Glancing one last time at myself in the long mirror in front of me, all i could find was all my flaws. My make up was too lopsided. My hair wasn't perfect. I looked like a raccoon. Oh my god, what if Ryan takes one look at me and doesn't want to marry me anymore? My heart thudded like a jack rabbit inside my tightening chest. "I can't do this." Was it really me who was having the panic attack now? I would have typically expect that from Ryan, but oh how the tables have turned. "I can't do this." I trembled and held my head in my hands. I felt like i would pass out.

I jumped nearly ten feet in the air when the door to my room squeaked open. "Are you okay?" I was relieved that it was only Ghost who came in. Without thinking, i shook my head 'no' a wiped a tear that slid down my cheek. "Wait out here..." He told someone who i couldn't see, before closing the door behind him. "Ricky, what's wrong?" Concern dripped from his voice as he sat beside me, rubbing my back comfortingly.

"What if Ryan changes his mind?" My voice cracked as i just thought of Ryan's look of disgust. "I can't do this, i can't marry him." I began to freak out.

"No! You'll be fine, i promise he loves you very much and nothing will change that." Ghost reassured me. "Now, if you will, you have a visitor that was begging to visit you."

"Who?" I whimpered.

"I can't tell you." Ghost got up and opened the door, gesturing for who ever it was to come in as he left. I turned around to find Ryan there with a huge grin on his face.

"Don't look at me! It's bad luck!" I screeched, attempting to hide. He chuckled and closed his eyes, obeying my wishes. "What are you doing here?" He began stumbling forward with his eyes closed. I took his hand and led him safely over to me.

"I couldn't stand not seeing you for this long." He smiled, his typical charming smile that made my knees weak and my stomach erupt in butterflies.

"It's only been an hour." I giggled, feeling a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Exactly." He grinned and even with his closed eyes, he found my lips with his lips perfectly. All my previous anxiousness had vanished immediately when our lips connected. "Now i have to go before Ghost drags me out of here, i promised him five minutes." He held my hands gently at first, just savoring the moments we still had as just boyfriends, and nothing more.

"Then you better get going." I said, kind of disappointed that he had to leave, but i knew that i would see him soon.

"By the way, you look very handsome today." He cooed.

"You can't even see me." I laughed.

"I don't need to see you to know that you look handsome..." I hung onto his every word and my cheeks grew hotter. He always had a way of making me blush and feel special. I am lucky to be marrying him in what, thirty minutes? I don't think i could wait that long.

"Goodbye, Ryan Sitkowski." I began to lead him back out the door.

"Goodbye, Ricky Sitkowski."

~~

It was time, we were all lining up to walk down the aisle. Ryan was already at the make shift alter, along with Chris. I was left to walk down last with my arm hooked through Ricky since my father wasn't here and Ghost was the best man.

"You're shaking." He smiled amusingly as i felt myself trembling against him. I glared at him and tried to control my shaking, but to no prevail, it only made me shake more. "Just relax, it's only friends and some family that are here."

"I k-know." I watched Ghost as he breathed deeply. I tried to mimic his calm breathing, which worked to an extent until it was our turn to walk down the aisle. I grasped Ghosts arms tightly as he led me reluctantly down the aisle. I was caught up in the moment, looking at the floor nervously, and then the people seated in rows beside of us, and then my eyes found Ryan's who was scanning me up and down in approval. I shrunk back into Ghost nervously until he let me go to be next to Ryan.

Once at the 'alter' i was greeted by an overly smiling Ryan. At least he wasn't nervous, or at least he didn't show it. "Sup?" He whispered o me his usual catch phrase to unnerve me as he took my quivering hands in his own.

"Dearly Beloved," Chris began to speak. "We are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Ryan Sitkowski and Ricky Olson in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly." He read from a book that he printed up online. "Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." No one spoke up. I looked around the room and found a couple familiar faces, like Kuza who although he had a black eyes and multiple bruises, was still smiling brightly back at me.

"Do you, Ryan Sitkowski, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Chris asked. My heart raced in my chest. What if you changed his n=mind, and didn't want to marry me? Ryan, who must have sensed my anxiousness and distress, squeezed my hands gently.

"I do." He looked directly into my pale blue eyes and i couldn't stop the smile that bloomed on my lips.

"And do you, Ricky Olson, Take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? Chris repeated. All of the eyes in the room were directly on me as my hands fidgeted in Ryan's.

I took a deep breath and faced forward, looking only at Ryan.

"I do."

**************************************************************************************************

So, this is the last chapter of this sequel. Should i make another book (a threequel?) to this one??????

And thanks for all the song suggestions, those songs are great!

COMMENT>VOTE>FOLLOW.