XXXVII

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

I knew I wasn't dying or at least I didn't think i was. you couldn't die from being grazed by a bullet could you?

I clenched my teeth. "just a little more Andie," Bee told me, My pain wasn't constant, it came in waves but when it did hurt it was a hot blinding sensation shooting up my leg.

I remember Pope telling me that when you lose a lot of blood you can go into organ failure, or into shock. I wish I would of listen to his stupid fact of the day right about now. I blinked one last time, I saw black and white spots blurrring my vision but I could make out Pope surrounded by JJ and Kie.

"JJ help me!" I felt John Bs chest shake, but his voice was too raw to be heard, I batted my eyelids trying to keep myself awake in time to get to them. "JJ!" He yells, my chest to rise and fall in rapid breaths. "Holy, shit Andie." I hear him quietly gasp.

I slowly feel my shoulders sag, and I couldn't hold it anymore. As soon as JJs arms got close enough I fell into them, feeling my body go limp and my leg go numb.  "Pope clear the way, Ki get some water!" John B orders with determination.

"What's wrong with her!" I heard ki ask.

"She was grazed!"

"By a bullet?!"

I feel myself being lifted in the air and carried over to a futon. They laid me on it carefully, and Kiara came over with a water bottle. "I found crackers in my bag. I carried them ever since she fainted in the ninth grade from not drinking water." Kiara rambled, anxiously. It what she does, when she got nervous or scared she would go on and on about something to keep her mind off what was happening.

What? She was my best friend, I knew everything about her.  

I fought to keep my head up from falling down, I was seeing things in clips, I'd see John B pacing whispering incoherent words under his breath, one moment and then I would get this pain in the back of my head, so I'd shut my eyes and then I'd open them to something new again.

JJs hand reached up to the button of my blue jeans,  I watched him glance at John, who's eyes were wide, "maybe don't go in my little sisters pants!"

"Sorry bro that just seemed the most effective!"

"She needs a hospital!"

I raised from my laid back position, waving my finger. "No I don't!" I huff.

John B rushed to my side, "hey, just relax." I nod my head, laying it on his shoulder and JJ instead of pulling my pants down took out his knife and cut a whole in my pants exposing my bleeding wound.

"Oh my god."

"What the fuck, Rea"

"Hey don't worry P," I swallowed hard, "it's just a scratch."