VI.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

Pope and Kie were now home they helped up carry John B to the car and then JJ and I dropped them off home, I was currently looking to the window watching the rain splatter pellets of water on the windshield.

"Hey, Andie, can you come grab his arm?" JJ's voice drew my attention and I snapped out of my trance. I hadn't even realized we stopped. I glance to the side and saw JJ struggling to hold up my brother, I pushed open the door and hurried to his side.  "Sorry." I mumbled, I picked up his arm and tossed it over my shoulder and used my foot to shut the van door.

John B groaned dropping his head against JJ. "Shhh, buddy." He whispered his best friend. I underestimated how hard it would be to get a six two boy up the porch stairs, "Oh my God. What does he eat," I croaked out.

A low chuckle came from JJ when we fjnnaly got him to the top, I ran ahead to get the door, quickly sticking my keg inside and making it spring open. "Just put him on the couch," I informed JJ. he silently complied gently dropping John B on his back

He turns to me, "Ehm. I am I'm deep need of a shower." He tells me, I crack a smile. "Come, you can use mine." I said and we both headed into my room.

He sat on the edge of my bed waiting for me,  I had a few towels folded on my window bench and toss them his way, he looks up from touching all my stuff on my desk and catches them. It bothers me how good he is at catching things, it was like he was a spider man or some shit.

"Don't use to much of my conditioner." I call to the boy walking into my bathroom.

"Can't promise that!"

Asshole. I shake my head amused, the second I heard the door lock I undressed myself, the sticky sensation of being in wet clothes was starting to irk me. I tugged the small crop top I had on that was keeping me warm and pulled them both over my shoulders, I was too exhausted to put my clothes into the wash so I threw it down and shimmied off my jeans shorts that were stuck to my skin from the salt water and sand that soaked up leaving me in my match black underwear and bra, I tossed it by my shirt, leaving a note in my mind to  remind myself to clean that up.

My skin crawled as a cold breeze hit my back, I wrapped my arms around my body glancing around until my eyes landed on the window that was cracked open. I walked up to the source of the breeze and slammed the window close and clasped the curtains together even thought we didn't have newbies for nearly a mile the darkness outside gave me the heebie-jeebies.

"Andie? Oh shit."

I spun me around after realizing I was very naked and whoever just called my name was seeing me. "JJ!" I shrieked covering my bare skin, Of course it would be him. he was standing awkwardly in between the bathroom door with a hand over his eyes.

I snatch a blanket off my bed and wrap it around my bare body, "Okay you can look."  He pinches open two fingers to make sure it's okay and then put down his hands, I waited for him to ask me what he needed but his eyes were locked on my chest.

"JJ stop looking at me with those eyes," I said in a stern tone, it was a simile look to when he stared at his weed.

His lips twist up into a taunting smile, "What eyes?" He asks suggestively,

"JJ?"

"Yeah?"

"What did you come out here for?"

Realization dawned on him and he makes an O with his lips. "I need shampoo." The amount of times this boy make me want to roll my eyes is ridiculous, I grabbed it off my desk and tossed it at him. He caught it and wiggled it in the hair, "Much appreciated." He turned to go and the bathroom but stops. "Oh and Andie"