XXXIII

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

I groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit my face, I tried to turn over but the tan arm draped over my ribs stoped me.

I reached over picking up my alarm clock of my nightstand and looked at the time. "Ugh, why is it so early?" I whisper.

I placed my clock back on the surface and slowly began to sit up I glanced at the boy beside me, smiling I swipe a strand of blonde hair from his eyes.

I gently took his hand and moved it off of my waist  and crawl out of my warm bed, i walked to my bathroom and jumped into a shower, I rinsed off my body and then turned off the water and stepped out. 

When I was done I shuffled out with my wet hair sticking to the back of my cut off shirt. I noticed JJ was still sound asleep in my bed so I quietly fixed up my hair into a half up half down hair style and by the time I was finished doing my morning routine his voice startled me.

"Good morning" his voice was deep, and gravely, as he stretched. "Morning," I chirp, shuffling my feet towards him, he reached over for me and tugged me back into bed making me fall right over him, I smiled throwing my leg around his waist so that I'm straddling him.

"i was thinking we should spend the whole day together?" I ask him. "that's sound great." He agrees with a huge smile on his face.

an abrupt knock sounds from my door and I snap my head in that direction. I let out an annoyed groan, and rolled off him to get the door. I pulled it open fully expecting to see Sarah or even her kid sister Weezie but no, of course it had to be the one boy I hated the most. "Something you need?"

Rafe stands over me squinting his eyes. "John B wanted me to tell you he went out with Sarah for the day." He explain. I smack my lips. "Great! Thanks." I reply shutting the door and if it wasn't for his foot being in the way I would have.

I could feel JJs burning stare, I think he was the one person who hated Rafe more then me. "Don't be like that Andrea. your living in my house can't we just have a clean slate?"

I take a deep breath in. "Okay, Rafe. For the sake of living in your house— I will be cordage with you but let's get one thing straight. I never ever will want to speak to you, Understand?"

he rolls his eyes, "yea got it." He scoffs.

I smile and close the door. I lean my back against it and the boy above me smiles devilishly, "do you want me to punch him? Because I will." He said. "Ya know what? I think he got the hint." I chuckle. He huffs and goes to the bathroom, "I just need a few minutes then I'll be ready."

"Don't worry princess, take as long as you need" I call teasingly. He rolls his eyes, throwing up a finger that I wouldn't say is child appropriate. I lean back in my bed, kicking up my feet and scroll on my phone for the reminder of the time.