XVIII, the truth.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

I stirred around in a bed, wait— I don't remember being in a bed, I snapped my eyes open in confusion but my heart beat slowed down when I recognized the gta posters on the wall and the bedsheets.

I settled back down glancing at JJ who hasn't noticed me yet. He was sitting on a chair beside his bed scrolling on his phone, did he wait here all night?

My head was pounding and my brain was all foggy, I recalled everything that happened last night except for after I was tossed in the air. "JJ.. can you tell me how I got here?" I eye him disoriented.

He snaps his head in my direction, shocked to see me up. "Your awake." He stated, walking up to the bed. he touches my forehead with the back of his hand and smiles satisfied when it wasn't hot. "Beside the headache, yeah I think I'm alright."

"Drink this." He grabs a small pill off his dresser and hands me it with a glass of water, I took it without question and swallowed it down.

"After Rafe threw you, Kie lit the moving scene on fire and everyone dipped. I brought you back here since John Bs still not home." He explained, with an expression that he still wasn't convinced I'm okay.

I nod my head slowly, and settle back, "you sure your feeling alright? You took a hard fall." He states scanning his eyes over my face. "I should be asking you that." I reply. he looked worse than I did, he had a black and blue by his eye, and that cut on his lip had reopened.

"We'll I'm not worried about me, Rea."I sigh, "that's cuz your never worry about yourself."

He cracks a smile making the air in the room get a little lighter. I picked up my phone from beside me to answer all my unread messages. I had a few from Kie and Pope asking if I was okay and when I answered those I swiped to the last one from Rafe.

I glanced up at JJ who was looking down at his hands, wrapped up in his own thoughts. Then back at my phone. I slide my finger over and decided to delete the message. I didn't want to see him or hear from him. What he did last night is unforgivable. He hurt everyone I cared about and that was enough for him to get blocked and for him to rot in hell.

after I placed my phone down and I could feel JJs stare, I knew what he was thinking because I was thinking it too, what Rafe said during the video fight about us being together I knew Jj was going to ask about it and this time I wasn't going to lie, not after everything that happened.

"Is it true what Rafe said?"

I forced my eyes away from his because I couldn't watch his reaction to my next few words. "y-yeah. It's true."

I closed my eyes after I said if like that would make it any less true or maybe for a second I would disappear so I wouldn't have to have this conversation. I didn't know why out of all people I was most worried to tell Jay but seeing him go completely silent and not have a witty response made my stomach turn.