Silver lips pt2 [Written Chapter]

❒ pairing: Jungkook x 8thmember!OC

❒ genre: Spicy but not too spicy, I guess it's up to you lol

❒ words: 1.5k

❒ summary: In which the urge to be the first to kiss her ex-boyfriend since he got a lip piercing becomes something more

warnings: Tipsy OC; Half Naked OC; JK calling OC 'love' like A LOT

[Takes place during the events of the American Music Awards 2021 ]

A matter of minutes, a bottle of particularly alcoholic champagne and an euphoric performance were enough to bring Chaeri sitting on one of Jungkook's legs with the claim of being the first to taste his lips after the piercing addition

His hands laid somewhere between her hip and back, sending shivers through the too-thin fabric of the dress she was wearing.

"You want me to kiss you"

"Yes"

Not even a hint of hesitation in her voice. The girl had wanted no more since the day he walked in front of her with the silver ring decorating his lips.

"Take it yourself"

It had always been their habit, or rather an intimate game, to tease each other and enjoy whoever could get the other to give in first to the temptations offered. She couldn't keep count of how many times she'd heard him say those three words. When they were in a relationship she gave him a hard time way more often than Jungkook liked to admit. For the past two years, however, such interactions between them became so rare that she couldn't hold on as long as she wanted. That man would melt her and rearrange her at his will.

All she had to do was lean over just enough to place her lips on Jungkook's and feel him gasp, as if he was taking his first breath of air since the moment she sat on him.

Chaeri's eyes were closed to isolate any sense other than that feeling.

Her hands were immediately on either side of the boy's neck as they both parted their lips to satisfy their appetite for the other.

The piercing was a sweet and exciting addition to which Chaeri paid special attention. She bit, pulled and licked his lips. For that her mind was lighter than for all the alcohol she had drunk since the awards evening had ended.

Jungkook helped her settle better on him. He held her suspended long enough for Chaeri to spread her legs and position them on either side of his thighs. She was fully seated on him. A moan of pleasure escaped from both of their throats as their privates met in that position.

Jungkook's fingers began to travel down her body, tracing imaginary lines from her ankles up to her thighs, to the edge of her dress.

Chaeri pulled away from his lips to enjoy the sight of his touch