Wooyoung's birthday

❒ genre: Slice of life

❒ words: 1k+

summary: In which Wooyoung asks Chaeri to introduce him to Jimin

❒ prompts requested: 4. "Whatever you're going to ask, the answer is no" | 56. "I see you. I know you're watching me."

November 2022

November 2022

"I see you"

The moment KQ entertainment signed her on as the choreographer for their group Ateez for the next two years, she was given all the comfort they could afford.

This meant frequently going between Hybe and KQ while working non-stop. But it did not bother her at all. She was born for this kind of life; she had been mentored by many accomplished professionals in putting up awesome shows for over nine years. Now, she had a chance to take on the role herself and lead other artists to success.

The agency felt blessed from the first moment Hongjoong had informed them that he was connected with her.

Then, when she accepted their offer and joined the team, they knew they'd struck gold: having such an expensive and famous artist within the organization, even as a choreographer and partner to one of its idols, was a huge benefit for the group, which experienced a substantial surge in both fame and wealth.

Because of this, they had spent a fortune to give her the best tools and a highly-equipped studio where she could work in peace. Her resources even put the CEO's office to shame. They left no cost unaccounted for.

And yet, whenever she had to examine choreography, positions, and performances, she would settle into the KQ practice room, on the floor. Her glasses perched on her nose, headphones over her ears, a drink next to her, and the laptop balanced between her legs.

That day was no different. Chaeri was in the practice room with her headphones on, intently watching the screen of her laptop. She was reviewing the dance moves of Ateez's upcoming comeback, Halazia.