A look through Chaeri and Hoongjoong's relationship

Request:

Why am i like the only one rooting for chaeri and hongjoong lol

can we get more chaejoong pretty please? 」

Requests are open in the mailbox

My goal was to get a deeper look into their relationship too so thanks for asking, I'm gonna use this as a chance to do that!Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it ♡

The party

To Chaeri, that could be called the event of the year

To Chaeri, that could be called the event of the year. The party she would never give up attending, no matter what the conditions or time of year.

Every year, all (or most) idols born in '98 would meet to party, and she, born in the last but one week of December, barely missed it. Actually, one of the main hosts of the event was her.

Being among so many co-workers, free from cameras and paparazzi made her feel excited and free.

It was early 2022 when yet another reunion was organised in one of Seoul's most discreet and exclusive hotels, which would welcome them all night long.

Although she loved the occasion like few others, she was very moody that year. Her relationship with Jungkook had been over for years now, and despite the constant back and forth between them, that period seemed to have really put a stop to the whole situation. She couldn't blame him for dating other girls, she was in no position to do so yet it made her feel terribly uncomfortable.

When he and the rest of the maknae line asked her if they could go with her to the party, even though they weren't part of the required age group, she told them not to follow her because she had a date to attend there. Not that she really did, she just wanted to make her ex-boyfriend feel the same way she felt.

She should have known that a couple of hours after the party started, Jungkook and Taehyung would still show up. Saying she was angry was an understatement. Had they come to check on her and her hypothetical date?

You could call it a sign of destiny that Hongjoong was just a few steps away from her then. Chaeri's brain didn't take long to process what she was going to do next: They wanted to keep an eye on her during her date? Well, they were going to watch her date then

"Pretend to be my date"

"What?"

"Pretend to be my date"

"Sure, I can... I can do that. But why?"

"Does it matter?"