James Corden

Corden: Now to finish the show I thought we'd do something we do here every night after the cameras stop rolling: A game of hide and seek! BTS will hide anywhere they like in the studio. Ashton and I are then going to try and find them. Whoever finds five of the band members first wins. BTS are you ready? Let's cover our eyes so we can't see where they are. No peeking! Alright then, three, two, one.. Hide!

*The members of BTS quickly dispersed, looking for good hiding spots throughout the studio*

*While searching for a good hiding spot, Chaeri watched as all the boys gradually chose their own*

*She turned back to the cameraman who was following her, with eyes pointed into the camera she giggled embarrassedly*

Chaeri: Man, I'm taking too long. I just want to find a good one

*She wandered so far that she almost landed at the studios' entrance, but then found the perfect hiding place: The staff checkroom*

*It was not very large, but several dark coats were hanging on hangers and heavy chests were placed inside*

*It was easy for her to walk in, climb into a chest, and slip on a coat to blend in with the rest inside the wardrobe*

*One by one the members were found more or less fairly (Namjoon pointed out to Ashton where Jungkook was hiding)*

*The conductors wandered around the studio looking for the last left member: her*

*But she seemed to have disappeared into thin air*

Corden: All right everyone, let's try this again. Whoever between me, Ashton, or one of the BTS finds Chaeri first will win

*The audience roared and reached out as the boys passed by them, searching for the youngest member of the group*

*The sound of hangers falling against furniture made Taehyung stop right in front of the staff wardrobe*

*With a smirk on his face, he gestured to the camera to be quiet by putting a finger to his lips and then approached the door handle*

*He slowly turned it, trying not to make any noise, and peeked inside. There, among the dark coats, he spotted Chaeri's eyes staring right back at him, a cheeky grin on her face*

Taehyung: Found you!

Chaeri: Shhh, you will have James and Ashton find me.

Taehyung: You were the hardest one to find, they changed the rules and now everyone is looking for you. I think that makes me the winner

*Chaeri giggled and climbed out of the chest, taking off the coat she had used to blend in*

*She looked effortlessly cute, her hair slightly messy from hiding in the cramped space*

Chaeri: Couldn't you pretend you didn't find me?

*Taehyung chuckled and pulled her into a tight embrace to not let her run away*

Taehyung: Of course not

*As they walked back to the stage, the rest of BTS erupted into cheers and applause, excited to have finally found Chaeri*

Corden: That was incredible, BTS! I don't think anyone has ever stumped us like that before. You guys are amazing.

*The audience applauded, and the group took a bow*

Corden: I think we have our two winners tonight!