Chaeri in her dark feminine energy

Request:

「 I feel Chaeri has a dark feminine vibe and she knows that she is attractive and sometimes use it for her advantage. Do you agree? 」

Requests are open in the mailbox

I read there are distinctive traits in women with this kind of energy, let's analyse together how they apply to Chaeri's life

۵ Passionate

Chaeri is not the type of person to live things halfway. She either lives them to the full or does not care to start them at all. The same goes for her interests or relationships.

Her hobbies are numerous, yet being so, does not mean that she devotes herself less passionately to one than to the other. This makes her incredibly talented at almost everything she does. She has natural abilities, it is undeniable, but she works hard for everything and this is the real key to the success she has in the activities she pursues.

One of the few things she hates about her career is the impositions regarding social connections. She was born to be a star, to live in the spotlight, but she cannot agree to live her relationships/friendships with the people she cares about in secret. Due to this, it's quite common to find newspaper articles assuming possible relationships of her with almost half the kpop industry, simply for interacting with someone at events. At the beginning of her career, she was scolded several times by the company for being too outgoing but it seems they had to get used to it since she did not want to accept such extreme compromises they wanted to impose on her.

The only thing she had to forcefully agree to was the end of her relationship with Jungkook (which they tried to keep in secret precisely to avoid breaking up. She knew that the managers would never overlook on this) as according to her managers it would have threatened the careers of all the members of the group. However, since then, she has not been on the best of terms with the company, which tries to keep her tied to their contracts with other kinds of advantages (higher salaries, extra time off and other kinds of concessions)

۵ Creative

Although she did not receive the best of tuition - homeschooled first in France where, according to her mother's impositions, could be sidelined because the many dance classes she attended every day were more important; and then homeschooled in Korea between idol engagements - her mind is very fruitful.

The branch in which she is most creative is fashion. She always dreamed up and doodled clothes and accessories in her notebooks, fantasizing about one day being able to wear something created directly by her.

When her brand 'JEONG' started to come to life her ideas were like multiplied, thus giving full vent to her creativity and creating her first clothing collection in no time. The brand's concept, matching outfits, comes right from the meaning of the word 'JEONG' itself, which indicates a connection between people. Up to now, we can see lots of idols and foreign celebrities wear her outfits.

۵ Seductive

She doesn't try to be seductive; she is seductive herself.

Many people believe that one must be dressed provocatively and have bold makeup to be seductive, but, in fact, being seductive is all about attitude.

Everything about her screams 'Confidence'.

Below a quick list of the attributes for which she is highly attractive to almost anyone.

Eye contact

This is not to be underestimated; making eye contact with the person of interest or who is talking to you automatically makes him or her feel valued. Eye contact sets the mood and it creates sensual tides when done right.

Being flirty without really making it look like flirting

The art of confusing men with warm smiles, confident tones of voice, relaxed posture is one of her favorite skills. They never know if she is really interested or if it's just the way she acts normally. She only needs the right glance and some teasing yet innocent lines to get what she wants from a man.

Challenging conversations

Being able to have enjoyable conversations, being well informed about topics, asking risky questions, and having strong ideas makes her a clever and unmoldable woman in the eyes of others. All this makes her desirable even beyond the body, teasing the minds of those who have the opportunity to start a talk with her.

Breaking the rules

Looking rebellious makes people curious about her. Acting outside the box, unlike how most would act, makes her seem a little dangerous and mysterious. People want to get in on the action and therefore, will do things for a her they normally might not do.

۵ Powerful

The power this woman holds in the industry is admirable.

Everyone knows her and recognizes her talent, beauty and authenticity.

She doesn't follow trends, she creates them.

She is the nightmare of conservative Korea since she does not fit any of the standards of the shy, obedient woman they would like to see her in, yet she is considered the IT Girl of the nation.

She is currently the highest paid and most known kpop idol in the world. She uses her influence for many charitable causes along with donations without publicizing it.

She is defined as intimidating just because she acts confident when in fact she is a very nice person.