Red Gardenias [Written Chapter]

❒ pairing: Jungkook x 8thmember!OC

❒ genre: Romance

❒ words: 11k+

❒ summary: In which a bouquet of flowers can be worth more than a thousand words

warnings: None I guess

❒ notes: The first part is set at the London stage of the Love yourself World Tour, but Jungkook didn't got injured; Inspired by a prompt found on Tumblr; Bold and Italic at the same time indicates a sentence said in English.

October 2018; London

"You know, this whole thing has really got on my nerves."

She'd lost count. She'd fucking lost count of how many times, since the beginning of their tour, gals tried to sleep with her boyfriend. Fucking groupies.

At the end of concerts, in the backstage area, they were constantly being introduced to the group as 'sisters' of... 'cousins' of... 'friends' of...

She could not totally blame the girls , in the opposite scenario she would have also taken advantage of acquaintances in order to meet loved celebrities, but from here to shamelessly hit on them would have been beyond belief.

"You know I don't even look at them."

Chaeri walked fast, slipping off the stage gloves she had kept on during the last performance. She glanced sideways at her boyfriend, who was supporting her pace smoothly

"That doesn't piss me off any less, and you know it."

"I know but-"

"If I could just tell everyone that I am your girlfriend these things wouldn't happen anymore."

The sentence barely whispered, but clear enough for him to hear.

There could certainly have been many benefits in being the only girl within a group with 7 other men, but the basic rule of not being able to establish romantic relationships with each other in any way made it all very tough when you were madly in love with one of your bandmates. 

They were quick to arrive at the door of the changing room where Chaeri would undress and shower before getting into the vehicle that would take them back to the hotel. Jungkook made sure they were alone and away from prying eyes before taking her face in his hands. His eyes filled with bitterness for what even he could hardly tolerate

"I know, love. But we have to keep this up for a while longer, we can't risk it now."

Chaeri closed her eyes and abandoned her face against the boy's hand, and the anger flowed out of her body as if drained in one go. The mere touch of her boyfriend had the power to calm her and keep her hot head at bay.