Cuddling Headcanons

Gender ambiguous. 

Includes: Ada Wong (2 REmake), Alcina Dimitrescu (Village), Bela Dimitrescu (Village), Ethan Winters (Village), Carlos Oliveira (3 REmake), Alex Wesker (Revelations 2), Albert Wesker (1 REmake), Salvatore Moreau (Village), Billy Coen (0), Edward Dewey (0), Barry Burton (1 REmake), Richard Aiken (Umbrella Chronicles), Brad Vickers (3 Nemesis), Joseph Frost (1 REmake), Forest Speyer (0), Ark Thompson (Survivor), Chris Redfield (1 REmake), and Karl Heisenberg (Village).

Warnings: n/a

========================

Ada Wong:

- Ada will only cuddle with someone she's truly and completely comfortable with.

- She fluctuates between days where she doesn't really want to be touched at all and ones where she's the exact opposite.

- She likes to hold one of your hands or have her arms wrapped around your waist when cuddling.

- Be prepared for her to potentially fall asleep because her busy ass is tired, and now that you've got her in a position where she can't (doesn't want to) move? Holy shit, it is hard to keep her eyes open.

- If you try to get up after Ada's fallen asleep, she will immediately wake up.

- After she's been away for a while because of her work, that's often when the desire to cuddle with you is the strongest.

Alcina Dimitrescu:

- You think Lady Alcina Dimitrescu enjoys cuddling? Please. She's one of the village's lords, spoken about in frightened whispers between its residents. None who come to work at her castle ever leave again. She's killed an innumerable amount of people with little to no thought, bathed in their blood, had them turned into wine, scarecrows, or monsters—

- Alright. Yes. Fine. She does enjoy cuddling.

- Please drape yourself over her like a (small) blanket. She loves when you do that.

- When it's time to sleep, she simply enjoys spooning you. Your back against her front, of course.

- Alcina does occasionally want to be the one being held, but not until after you've been together for a while. Will you allow her to rest her head on your chest? Will you put your arm around her as best you can?

Bela Dimitrescu:

- I've said it once and I'll say it again: Bela prefers to be the one that's being held. Won't put up a fuss if you want to switch things around, though.

- Completely buries her face in the crook of your neck. She likes to feel your pulse there, for your scent to completely fill her senses.

- She also really presses herself against you in general. Hand over some of that body heat!

- Will melt into a relaxed puddle if you comb your fingers through her hair.

- Sometimes likes to rest her head on your stomach while she reads or writes.

- Often traces random patterns, shapes, and words onto your skin while cuddling with you.

Ethan Winters: 

- Oftentimes, Ethan just wants to be held or hold someone he loves and doesn't realize just how much until it's happening.

- You start cuddling with this man and he's frequently blown away by just how much he doesn't ever want you to stop. It's hard for him to wipe the soft grin off his face.