Alcina Meeting a Former S/O From Before She Received Her Cadou

Gender ambiguous. 

A former s/o of Alcina Dimitrescu meets her again sometime after she received her Cadou, and they rekindle their relationship.

Warnings: some blood and violence.

======================

It was a winter night in 1935 when Alcina Dimitrescu told you with utter nonchalance that she wanted to be with you.

You remember how the wind had been howling outside, muted by the walls and a jazz singer's voice crooning from the gramophone (you were convinced that Alcina didn't own any other type of records).

You remember nearly dropping your lit cigarette, then trying to smoothly place it on one of the notches in the fancy standing ashtray.

You remember that with how Alcina had her head tilted, you could see only one of her blue eyes peering at you from under the wide brim of her hat. They reminded you greatly of a frozen lake, both because of their color and their coldness. But you could see something dancing behind the frost⁠—desire that you felt just as strongly.

You remember how her red lips were settled in a smile, which you felt return a few seconds after they had pressed against yours when you told her that you wanted to be with her.

Nearly 27 years have passed since then. You and Alcina made very good memories with each other.

You were in love.

But eventually, things came to an end. Alcina moved out of the country before the end of 1945. You haven't seen or heard of her since.

As for you, you stayed in the same city. Worked at the same bar for years. Then, finally decided you were in desperate need of a change.

And right now, in the present, you are running for your life.

Your car broke down in the middle of nowhere, you trekked past trees and foliage searching for civilization, found a village, and now you're being chased by three women in black.

There are a few tears in your coat, dirt staining the knees of your pants, blood oozing from a fresh cut on your cheek, and a stitch in your side.

The laughter, the giggling, the wicked cackling behind you is growing louder. You're fairly certain the only reason you've lasted this long is that they've been toying with you.

You don't know where you're going.

You don't know how much longer you can keep moving.

You don't know what you're meant to do.

Your foot catches on a fallen tree branch and you hit the ground, tumbling down an incline. You groan and continue to lay there, struggling to push yourself up.

There's loud buzzing and suddenly, a dark skirt and boots are in front of you.

"Oh, you poor thing! All that running... and for what?"

"Done already?" Leaves crunch on your right. "What a shame. I was just starting to have fun." A hand grabs your arm and roughly yanks you to your feet. "Come on, why don't you try a little harder? Play with us some more!"