Relationship HCs About Raymond

(Gender ambiguous). 

Includes: Raymond Vester (Revelations).

Warnings: n/a

===============================

- You're probably going to have to be the first one to admit to having feelings. If not, you'll likely be waiting quite a while for Raymond to stop pretending there's nothing between you two.

- He prefers to express his affection through actions more than anything else. Leaving little gifts for you, picking up food from your favorite place on the way home, running quick errands for you, etc.

- Raymond can be a bit oblivious when it comes to flirting. However, when he does pick up on it, you're almost guaranteed to make his pale face flush as red as his hair. He doesn't know how to handle it.

- He's slow to start using pet names with you. You might hear angel, babe, or sweetheart once he does.

- Raymond has a begrudging love for being the little spoon. If you ask if you can hold him, his "yeah, sure" will be surprisingly eager and you'll have a hard time getting him to move after.

- He enjoys having an arm around your waist or an arm linked with his when you two walk together.

- The man is very observant when it comes to you. He knows where you like certain things to be put, how you prefer your coffee (or other drink of choice) to be prepared... Small things like that. He doesn't need to ask, he already knows.

- His favorite kinds of dates are the simple ones. A stroll through the park or downtown, eating takeout by candlelight, browsing at a store, and other things in a similar vein.

- His kisses are low, and his hands tend to gravitate toward your hips.