Poly Jill/Alice/Reader Relationship HCs

(Fem reader).

Includes: Jill Valentine (Apocalypse), Alice Abernathy (Apocalypse).

Warnings: n/a

=========================

- You met Jill and Alice during their attempt to escape Raccoon City before it was blown off the map. Umbrella placed capture orders on your heads and you decided to stay in hiding together.

- If this is a poly relationship where you're all dating each other, I imagine you and Jill got together first, then you and Alice, and then Jill and Alice.

- When you cuddle with these two, you usually end up sandwiched between them.

- If you're lying down, Jill likes to be pressed against your back and Alice likes to be against your front. Both of them generally prefer to be doing the holding.

- Alice likes to keep an arm around your waist. Jill likes one draped across your shoulders.

- Jill's primary love language is acts of service. Alice's is physical touch.

- Both of these women are quite protective of you. They've lost a lot of people in a short period (Alice was reluctant to let anyone back in at all), and the last thing they want is to lose you too... Plus, they're quite selfless people in general. Of course they'd take a hit for their girlfriend!

- If Alice can, she will steal your clothes. Your coats/coat-adjacent clothing items will be snagged most often.

- Jill likes you sitting on her lap. Alice prefers to have her head on yours.

- Due to the whole start of the global apocalypse, as well as being on the run from Umbrella, dates tend to be fairly simple.

- Most of the time, it ends up being supply hunting and putting dinner together with whatever you three find.

- Sometimes, you manage to find a nice zombie-free spot to enjoy the sunrise/sunset together.

- Jill will frequently rest her head on your shoulder.

- If you smoke, there'll be many times when you're sitting outside together and having a cigarette. Maybe sharing the same one when they become harder to find.