Reacting to Their S/O Stealing Their Hoodie/Duster

(Gender ambiguous).

Includes: Lucas Baker (7 Biohazard) and Karl Heisenberg (Village).

Warnings: n/a

=======================

Lucas Baker:

- Lucas wears his hoodie so often that snagging it comes with a bit of a challenge. Luckily, you can be pretty damn sneaky. That's sort of a requirement when you live near the Baker property.

- When you see the clothing item in question hanging off the back of a desk chair, Lucas' back facing you as he's hunched over in front of his monitors? You figure that this is an opportune moment.

- You slip that sucker off while he's busy taunting the newest trespasser unfortunate enough to be pitted against his puzzles, pulling it on as you quietly leave the room.

- It takes about a half-hour for Lucas to notice.

- Somebody's gotta be trying to get on his nerves, he thinks.

- You've fallen asleep with the hoodie on.

- ...

- Okay. Alright.

- Truly, honestly, if it were anyone else, Lucas would be pissed. You're the exception, though. You're always the exception.

- And... dammit, the sight of you in something of his is adorable as all hell. Lucas just stands there and stares at you for a moment.

- He's going to leave you be until he needs it again, which will be the moment he has to head back from the salt mine and see someone aside from you.

- Listen. Leaving without his hoodie would be like leaving without his phone. Or something sharp.

- In the meantime, Lucas is going to snap a picture and slink off to go screw with his victim some more.

Karl Heisenberg:

- Karl is, as per usual, working on a project while you're wandering around the factory with no particular destination in mind.

- Then, you spot it: a familiar duster draped over a workbench, abandoned alongside a hat and white shirt.

- You've been tempted to put on some of Karl's things before, but you have yet to actually do it.

- ...Until now, that is. You grin, not wasting a second more before stealing the duster and donning it.

- It takes Karl an embarrassingly long time to notice what you have on. He's just so absorbed in what he's doing—and you're messing about in the background while you talk.

- Karl asks you to hand him a particular tool.

- Said tool enters his field of vision in your grasp, and...

- Hold on a minute.

- Karl lifts his head. His expression is neutral, but you're making his mind go a mile a minute.

- First things first, he makes a mental note to leave more of his clothes around for you to wear because holy shit? This sight is one Karl is already fairly certain he'll never tire of.

- Satisfaction stirs deep within him. This feels like further confirmation of just how comfortable and close you are with him.

- He tells you that his clothes are a good look on you and that you ought to wear them more often, which certainly won't be the last compliment you'll hear about your current outfit.