Reacting to their S/O's Immense Love For Christmas

Is it anywhere near Christmas? No. Am I going to post this anyway? Yes.

(Gender ambiguous).

Includes: Daniela Dimitrescu (Village), Donna Beneviento (Village), Bela Dimitrescu (Village), Cassandra Dimitrescu (Village), Alcina Dimitrescu (Village), Elena Lupu (Village), Mia Winters (Village), and Mother Miranda (Village).

Warnings: n/a

=======================

Daniela Dimitrescu:

- Daniela is someone who often finds the excitement of others very contagious.

- That being said, your excitement, combined with her preexisting love for Christmas (the only thing that makes winter tolerable, in her opinion), makes her dial things up to eleven.

- You wanna put on holiday music? Dani loves the music. Loves listening to it with you, loves singing along to it... and trying to get you and anyone within close proximity to join in.

- You wanna decorate? Castle Dimitrescu will look like someone set off a festive bomb inside of it (Alcina pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs when she first sees it).

- And getting to snuggle up to you while watching movies? Dani is all over that.

Donna Beneviento:

- Donna is more than happy to do all these things with you! She loves an excuse to spend time with you.

- However, she might need some time to locate the decorations. She hasn't touched them in years. (You best let Angie put the tree topper on. You will be bitten otherwise).

- All of this is a definite mood lifter for her.

- Donna hasn't properly celebrated a holiday since all of her family died. If not for you, she would likely not bother with any of this. She can't even remember the last time the manor has felt quite this lively!

Bela Dimitrescu:

- Bela does not personally care all that much about this sort of stuff.

- However, if it's important to you, then it's also very important to her.

- She will go out of her way to meticulously schedule everything so that you can do it together.

- And if anyone aside from her Mother dares to interrupt these festivities, then they will probably die <3

Cassandra Dimitrescu:

- Cassandra doesn't really get all of your hype, but she will gladly fuel it.

- You want to decorate a tree? She will go outside in the dead of winter, cut it down, and drag it inside herself.

- You want to watch Christmas movies? Let's break into the reservoir! Moreau's got a TV!

- You want to listen to the music? Let's slap a record on the record player and crank it up! (Alcina is not pleased when she hears it all the way from her office).

Alcina Dimitrescu:

- Alcina primarily just uses Christmas as an excuse to host a party.

- She usually has the castle staff put up a few decorations, but since you think half the fun is putting them up yourself, she has them leave a couple of rooms untouched so that she can indulge you.

- Alright, fine, Alcina will make the time to watch some of these movies with you, even if she doesn't see the appeal.

- Sure, she will talk to the Duke so that you have the ingredients to make hot chocolate. 

Elena Lupu:

- Holiday celebrations have always been kept at a small scale in the Lupu household, so she is surprised at the intensity with which you go into the Christmas season.

- However, she is more than happy to go along with all of this.

- Elena has never even gotten to do some of these things before.

- What's hot chocolate? Sounds good!

- Christmas movies? She's heard of movies, but she's never gotten to see one before! Count her in. 

Mia Winters:

- Mia is right there with you, dear reader! The Christmas season is her favorite time of year.

- She's donning the festive sweaters well in advance of the holiday.

- She's whipping out the hot chocolate, which she makes a damn good mug of.

- There's a good chance Mia might even beat you to asking about decorations, which she goes positively ham with. (It's also an important couple activity for her).

- The fact that you share the same level of passion for the holiday makes her very happy. 

Mother Miranda:

- I feel like the only holidays Miranda even remotely cares about are the ones that celebrate her lol. She's kind of a grinch when it comes to Christmas. Sorry.

- She doesn't even want to decorate, but she caves because of the look you gave her when she said no.

- It's a very rare occurrence that Miranda comes to genuinely care for someone, but when she does, well... Let's put it this way, you have her under quite the spell.

- It's the only reason she tolerates the, in her opinion, positively atrocious Christmas music you keep playing.

- And why she even dared to put on the hideous festive sweater you brought home. ("It matches mine! And it's really warm. Do you like it?")