Reacting to the Reader Getting to Try on a Suit For the First Time

(Transmasculine reader).

Includes: Donna Beneviento (Village) and Alcina Dimitrescu (Village).

Warnings: n/a

===============

Donna Beneviento:

- You should have told Donna that you're interested in trying on a suit earlier! She can custom tailor one for you.

- The offer makes you light up. Donna is excited to do this for you.

- She has plenty of suggestions about what might look the best on you if you aren't too sure.

- The joy you feel when you stand in front of the mirror and it just kind of... feels right? And looks right? There aren't any words for it.

- Your gaze travels over to Donna, who is standing to your right with her hands clasped together neatly at her waist.

- "What do you think?"

- "Very handsome," she compliments softly. She has her veil on so you can't see her face, but you can hear the smile in her voice.

- Angie is much louder in voicing her thoughts. "You're a total knockout!

- Are there any other masculine clothing items you'd like to give a try? Every now and again, you might just find them neatly folded and resting on your side of the bed with a nice little note from Donna. 

Alcina Dimitrescu:

- Alcina is all about formal looks. She'd love to see you in a suit. She just knows you'll look dashing.

- She'll commission one for you right away.

- (Probably from Donna).

- What you end up receiving is fitted just right and has the Dimitrescu family crest embroidered on it.

- You feel euphoric.

- You can barely contain your grin as you face Alcina and ask for her opinion.

- Alcina adjusts the lapels of your suit jacket. The molten honey of her eyes threatens to melt you where you stand as they roam over you. Her red lips are lifted at the corners.

- "Utterly debonair," she says simply.

- Alcina makes a mental note to get you some more formal options for your wardrobe.