Your The Only One I Want

Req: Hello!!!! Jealousy and comfort rq for Hisoka? :^D where Y/n is easily jealous but gets comforted by him? :3

----

Hisoka Morow was the man you fell in love with when you first meet him. He fought you one day and the fact you survived and managed to be one point away from winning made him take a strong liking to you.

ever since then you and Hisoka were always together in pretty much everything you do, a fighting duo. But there was a little secret that you kept to yourself hoping it wouldn't show. you get jealous very quickly when people touch him or try to get close to him.

At first, you paid no mind but after a while whoever got too close you purposely fought them in the arena just to beat them to a pulp. Hisoka was excited by this at first not noticing how jealousy got in the way of things.

But it became noticeable to Hisoka when the fans started coming closer to him and wanting things signed or some shouting how much they loved him he noticed suddenly the death grip on his arm by you and he chuckles lightly leaning down and kissing your cheek a silent comfort to let you know he loves you.

sometimes you ignored Hisoka after he has certain fights because it turned him on. he could help how excited he got when he has a good fight. However Hisoka knew why and moved closer to you picking you up suddenly. "mm love don't ignore me, I told you, I only have eyes for you." you blushed lightly and nuzzle him mumbling I'm sorry.

Hisoka sat on the couch letting you rest on his lap. "love you shouldn't be jealous while it is amusing to see you beat someone to death because of it you must know that I love you and you alone. besides you are already so ripe and I want nothing more than to fight you once more" He coos pulling you down to give you a passionate kiss his free hand sliding down to your waist and giving a light squeeze.

you pull away "maybe for now we can take care of your excitement before the fight hmm" you teased playfully slipping out of his arms and rushing towards the bedroom Hisoka following right behind you.