🌙Just A Nightmare🌙

A/n: Hisoka comforts the reader after they had a nightmare~

Short and Sweet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up in cold sweat shaking violently and you felt the tears on your face when you covered it with your hands.

It was just a nightmare everyone was okay and safe.... You wasn't alone but the dream felt to real for your liking.

You take a shaky breath looking around letting your eyes adjust to the darkness of the room...you was home and safe.

You felt a shift on the bed then strong arms wrap around you. "Nightmare love~♤" he asked sleep laced in his voice.

Hadn't not been for the state you was in you would have laughed at how Hisoka's hair was messy and his eyes slowly closing again. "Yes..I..didn't mean to wake you Hisoka."

"Shh love its okay sleep can wait i want you to be okay~♧" he laid his head on your shoulder kissing your

Cheek lightly. You smiled weakly sniffing. You proceeded to tell him your dream and he listened kissing your cheek again whenever your breath hitched.

"Love I may not be able to fix everything but know i will always be here and protect you~♡" he said softly and pulled you

Closer to him, you was sitting on his lap leaning against his chest his arms still wrapped around you and you placed your hands on his arms.

"Thank you....I love you Hisoka" you said softly "hmm~ whats not to love~♡" he said grinning. You playfully smacked his arm.

You felt so much better finally speaking about your dream and to know he was there for you. You leaned against his chest more comfortable in his embrace.

You slowly started to doze off, between the steady rise and fall of his chest, the warmth, and his heartbeat you felt it was comforting.

You was about to fully succumb to sleep when you heard Hisoka whisper softly "I love you to y/n very much~♧"

You smiled as you went to sleep and for the first time in all your years going through this nightmare every night you slept peacefully in your lovers arms.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡

"Bungee Gum has the properties of both rubber and Gum~♤"