♣️I'm Okay♣️

The Magician walked into the small apartment him and the reader shared he looked over finding the reader on the couch curled up and crying softly against one of his shirts.

He felt his chest tighten looking at this He wasn't use to such a feeling but he only got like this whenever he saw them sad.

He walked over and softly called out their name to try and get their attention. Lucky for him it worked enough for them to look over and cry more clingy to him almost immediately.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt!?" The thought of his lover getting hurt angered him. They shaked their head no simply saying he was gone for to long and never said a word about leaving.

Seeing that he was the cause to the readers pain made him feel that same pain in his chest and he wanted nothing more then to reassure the reader that he is okay.

"I'm sorry for making you worry love I promise I'm okay~♧" the cling unto him tighter nuzzling there face into his chest as if he would disappear any second.

The Magician wraps his arms around the reader pulling them closer resting his head on top of their's "I will always be here with you and never leave you~♤"

They finally looked up at him eyes slightly puffy from crying "you promise?" Their voice was timid. Leaning forward he pressed a loving kiss on the readers lips. "Of course, i love you to much~♤"