Aurora's P.O.V

January 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

I roll out of bed and head straight to the bathroom

I roll out of bed and head straight to the bathroom. I go in the bathroom and use it, brush my teeth then wash my face. I go out of the bathroom then head to the kitchen where B and Bree is.

" Oh my god" she says startling me.

"What's wrong?" I say rushing over to her.

" I forgot you lived here maybe it's because you've been avoiding us like we got Covid." She says.

I push her out my way while she laughs and I grab some eggs and sausages out of the pan.

"You walked in on me not only you but my cousin in law and his homeboy, I'm guessing." I say while sitting at the table with my food.

"Bree go finish eatin in front of the tv." B says to her.

She gets down from the table, I grab her bowl then kiss her on the cheek and she goes into the living room.

"Girl bye, I'm fine but Nau'Jour on da other hand. He act like he caught ya suckin dick or something." She says while laughing.

"B it's not funny, you know he always treats me like I'm his lil sister." I say while eating a piece of bacon.

"His ass better get ova dat shyt, anyway are you gonna tell me who you were thinkin about while doin it?" She ask while looking at me curiously.

"Who said that I was imagining someone?" I ask.

"Oh bitch please da way your ass was up in dere screamin you would've thought ya ass was in dere with da real thing. So come on mama needs some tea cause dis coffee ain't enough." She says pointing at her mug.

"My plug." I say.

"Well damn, if his dick game as good as his weed den you needa hop on dat asap." She says.

"Yea I don't know about all dat but he did invite me to dis party tonight." I say.

"Nope, tell dat nigga wait his turn, I been waitin forever for ya ass to have a day off. We are goin out tonight so go get cute cause you are gettin some real dick tonight honey." She says standing up twerking.

" She says standing up twerking