East P.O.V

August 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

August 2020Atlanta, Georgia

"No, I can't today."

"I'm not ready to leave him yet."

"Why are you being jealous?, yes of course I love you."

"Okay I'll call you later."

"I Love you too."

"Dat had better been a joke or somebody goin be bury their fuckin son." I say openin my eyes lookin at her.

She laughs while shakin her head and I mugg her.

"You're serious?" She ask.

"Who was dat Aurora?" I ask her seriously.

"It was just my Dad he wanted me to fly out today to see him and my mom." She says seriously.

I get out of  bed and walk to da bathroom butt ass naked. I use da bathroom, wash my face and brush my teeth den walk out da bathroom. I walk ova to da dresser and pull out a pair of boxer when I feel hands on my back.

"You have nothing to worry about, I'm all yours." She says kissing my back.

"Better be." I say puttin on my boxer.

I turn around and look at her then wrap my arms around her.

"I like it when you jealous daddy." She says peckin my lips.

"Daddy drop bodies when he's jealous." I say to her.

"That is not okay." She says shakin her head.

"It is when it comes to you, I got you something." I say to her goin in one of my draws.

I take out a black box, turn back to her and guide her back to the bed. I sit down then pull her into my lap so her back is to my front.

"Omari, you know I don't like you spending money on me." She says side eyein me.

"You goin have to get ova dat shyt P. You my woman so I'm goin spoil you whether you like it or not and it's not up for discussion." I say to her seriously.

She rolls her eyes then open the box and gasp.

"This is beautiful." She says lookin at da rose gold bracelet.

" She says lookin at da rose gold bracelet