East P.O.V

October 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

October 2020Atlanta, Georgia

"Babe, I'm tired." She says whinin.

"I don't care, you should've thought about dat shyt before leavin me for three weeks." I say grabbin her by da throat.

"I'm tapping out." She says breathless.

"Dat ain't a option." I say to her smirkin while rubbing against her pussy lips.

"Fine, atleast give me a ten minute break or something , we've been fucking for seven rounds with no break. How are you not tired?" She ask me while squirmin.

"Cause I missed you." I say slidin two fingers inside of her.

"Omariii." She says moanin.

"Hush, imma give ya cry baby ass a break." I say kissin her lips.

I play wit her for a couple of seconds while she moans into my mouth. I break da kiss, peck her lips then take my fingers out and slide dem in her mouth. She sucks on them while holdin my hand and I kiss her cheek.

I take my fingers out her mouth den grab her face tongue kissin her

I take my fingers out her mouth den grab her face tongue kissin her. She puts her hand around my dick strokin it and I break da kiss.

"I thought you needed a break." I say to her smirkin.

"I do but you just made me horny again." She says trynna get on top of me.

"Nah, take ya break. Go get my weed from da dresser." I say movin her hand and leanin against da headboard.

"Asshole." She whispers.

She crawls to da edge of da bed and I smack her ass hard makin her jump up.

"I heard dat." I say to her.

"Babe that hurt." She says rubbin on her ass.

"You'll be ard." I say wavin her off.