East P.O.V

Atlanta, Georgia
November 2020

"You need to go to the hospital

"You need to go to the hospital." Mama says on FaceTime with me.

"I'm straight." I say to her.

"Omari you've been sick for two weeks now." She says concerned.

"Mama I'm good, I barely get sick so you know when I do it just hits me hard." I say to her felling my stomach turn.

"Fine but if your ass not feeling well by the time I get their you're going to the hospital." She says.

"Ight Mama, I gotta go." I say gettin out da bed.

"Alright baby, love you." She says.

"Love you too." I say hangin up.

I toss da phone on da bed den run to da bathroom throwin up in da toilet.

After about a good five minutes of me laying on the bathroom floor I get up, flush the toilet and brush my teeth. I walk out the bathroom to see Aurora walkin in.

"I thought you ain't get off until in the afternoon?" I ask ha.

"Dr.Warren kicked me out of the hospital since I've been there for two weeks straight." She says strippin out of her clothes.

Aurora's been workin and sleepin at the hospital ever since Michael bitch ass gave her the DNA test.

"How are you feeling?" She ask.

"I still feel like shyt, I threw up before you came in." I say gettin back in the bed.

"I brought you some medicine, Ginger ale, crackers and soup." She says walkin over to me and sittin down.

"Thank you." I say to her.

"I think we should cancel tonight." She says.

"No." I say shakin my head.

"Omari you've been sick for awhile now, we've done a Covid test and it's not that so you might have some type of bug and it's not good if you spread it to everyone else. You should go to the hospital." She says.

"I'm not going, I don't do hospitals." I say to ha.

"What do you want me to do?, y'all personal house doctor even came and couldn't find anything." She says.

"Which means it's nothing to find." I say.

"Omari this could be serious, we need to cancel tonight and you need to go and get scans along with other test done." She says.