East P.O.V

January 2021
Atlanta, Georgia

I've been in da hospital since last night. When I got to her there was blood comin from her head, mama rushed off to go get help while I stayed wit her. They took her into a room which mama wasn't allowed in but someone kept coming out to update us every few seconds. Fortunately she's going to be okay, she has a mild concussion, a bruised rib, a sprained wrist and some bruises. Aurora hospital room door opens and mama walks in comin over to me.

"Here baby." She says handin me some coffee.

" She says handin me some coffee

"Thanks." I say takin it.

"Why don't you go home and get some rest." She says.

"No I'm fine." I say while takin a sip of da coffee.

"They said it might be a while until she wakes up." She says.

"Then I'm going to stay until then." I say.

"Okay, I thought you might wanna know that Josiah's X-ray came back. He has a hairline fracture which isn't major, he just has to wear the cast for a month or so." She says.

"Okay, I'll call and check up on him later." I say to her.

"The police wanted to talk to you but I know how you are so I told them to come back in a couple of hours but they did talk to Alexis." She says.

I go to say somethin when the room door opens and everyone walks in.

"Wat the fuck happened?" Breeze ask rushing over to her lookin down at her.

"I don't know." I say to him.

"Wat do you mean you don't know?" Brooklyn ask me.