Aurora's P.O.V

May 2021
Atlanta, Georgia

I wake up rollin ova to da sun in my face

I wake up rollin ova to da sun in my face. I sit up while holdin my stomach then grab my phone from the side table. I look to see a text from The girls and I group chat along with a text message and voicemail for Chris. I click on pushin play.

"Aurora Penelope Pierce, I know your moon bounce belly ass heard me callin ya phone. You betta be up when I get dere, we got too much shyt to do for you to be sleepin and shyt."

I shake my head laugin while sittin da phone back onto the night stand. I get up holdin my stomach wobblin to da bathroom to get my day started. After my ten minute bath and fifteen minute shower I dry off and out on my robe. I head out of the bathroom going to my closet to get dressed when I hear noises comin outta the other room.

"This boy." I say walking towards my bedroom door.

I walk out of my room into the hall hearin the noises coming from the bedroom beside mine. I go to turn the nob when the door opens.

"Wat you doin?" He ask closing the door behind him.

"Better question is what are you doing here?" I ask him

"I added some stuff to the room, you know you not suppose to be goin in there." He says to me.

"I know I came out cause I heard noises I thought you were Chris." I say to him.

"Mhmm." He says looking me up and down.

"I'm serious." I say to him smiling.

"You're ass just trynna sneak a peek." He says.

"I'm not, I swear." I say laughing.

"How peanut doing?" He ask rubbin my stomach.