East P.O.V

January 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

I wake up and roll over to a empty bed. I swear dis shyt like deja vu. I get up, go in da bathroom and brush my teeth wit da spear tooth brush. I wash my face den walk out da bathroom. I check my phone to see a text from our group chat bout meetin up at da club round one. I walk in da the livin room to see Aurora in da kitchen cookin and dancin.

 I walk in da the livin room to see Aurora in da kitchen cookin and dancin

"Aww look at you cookin for Daddy." I say while sittin at da breakfast bar.

"Whatever, I got hungry and I couldn't really sleep with you poking me with ya knee." She says platin da food.

"Dat wasn't my knee." I say while grabbin a piece of bacon and poppin it in my mouth.

She looks at me with wide eyes and her mouth open.

"Close you mouth baby girl, you ain't ready for dat yet." I say to her smirkin.

"Anyway, what you got planned for today nasty." She says while openin da fridge.

"I gotta meet up wit da guys at one den go do some other shyt." I say to her while eatin.

"And by other stuff you mean illegal." She say to me while handin me a Gatorade.

"Maybe, maybe not." I say to her takin a swig.

"Mmm." She says walkin over to the couch wit her plate and coffee.

"Is dat judgement I feel." I say to her grabbin my plate and drink floppin down on da couch beside her.

"No, you just didn't go into detail." She says while eatin.

"Cause you don't need to know da details, it's better dat way." I say to her.

"I get it, now be quiet I'm watching my husband." She says pointin to da tv.

I look at it to see her watchin dat stripper show. I look at her and smack my lips.

"Fuck you watchin dis for?,you trynna strip for me or somethin?" I ask her.

"You have to earn that and I watch it cause Uncle Clifford is law and Lil Murder is fine as hell." She says not takin her eyes of da tv.

I grab da remote off da table then turn off da tv and she looks at me wit a death stare.

"You can look at me all ya want. Talkin bout some he fine ass hell, got me fucked up. I'll murder his ass." I say to her stabbin my food.

"Let me get ready for work before I get booked for a murder. Turn off my damn husband." She says under her breath.

"Say wat?, speak up." I say to her.

"I got to get ready for work is what I said." She says grabbin her stuff and walkin to da kitchen.