East P.O.V

February 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

February 2020Atlanta, Georgia

I wake up to da smell of food. I get up off da couch and stretch. I walk to da kitchen to see Breeze sittin at da counter eatin while Aurora cooks.

"Why ya ass here dis early?" I ask lookin at him.

"I was invited unlike some people." He says eatin a piece of bacon.

Im guessin from his comment dat Aurora told him wit went down yesterday.

"Mornin Aurora." I say to her.

She looks at me den goes back to cookin.

"Oooo, you in trouble." Breeze says instigatin.

"Fuck up." I say walkin out da kitchen.

I walk up da steps then walk to my room and walk in. I go to da bathroom do my business den brush my teeth and wash my face. I go back down stairs and sit on da couch while checkin my phone. Aurora walks out da kitchen and up da stairs while Breeze limps his way to me.

"Where ya crutches?" I ask him.

"In my car den bitches irritatin." He says sittin down.

"Toos tell you wassup?" I ask him.

"Yea he hit me last night but wat ya ass do for Ro to be givin you da silent treatment?" He ask me.

"She mad cause I went off yesterday at Sunday dinner at my Mama house." I say to him.

"Wait a minute, Ro know Mama King?" He ask me.

"Yea, apparently she her work daughter and she been trynna set me up wit her dis whole time." I say to him.

"Damn, dat hospital so big I ain't think they would know each other." He says to me.

"Same thing I was thinkin." I say leanin back on da couch.

"So wat you flip at dinner for?" He ask.

"Mama thought she could distract me from her datin some nigga at her job by invitin Aurora to dinner." I say to him.

"So by flip you mean?" He ask me curiously.

"I mean I went da fuck off." I say to him.

"Why though?" He ask me.

"Wat you mean why?, nigga dats my Mama." I say muggin him.

"But she's not just ya Mama, she a woman and women have needs. She's also spent her life raisin three kids and takin in another. But y'all all old enough where she can finally put herself first but you won't let her do that cause you don't wanna share ya mama." He says muggin me.