Aurora P.O.V

March 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

It's been three weeks since Omari and I made it official and things have been okay so far

It's been three weeks since Omari and I made it official and things have been okay so far. He told me the day after that Paris told him that she's pregnant. I had a run in with another one of his flings about a week ago. We didn't argue or anything he wanted to handle it so I let him. I have noticed a change in him since last week though so Ive just been givin him his space.

I walk out of the kitchen with my plate in my hand and sit at my breakfast bar. My front door opens and I sigh.

"Your key is for emergencies." I say putting a pineapple in my mouth.

"This is an emergency." Chris says walking in the door with Royalty.

" Chris says walking in the door with Royalty

"What's the emergency?" I say lookin at him.

"I need you to watch RoRo. East just texted me 911." He says.

"Did he says what's wrong?" I ask him.

"You ain't talked to him?" He ask me.

"No not since the other day." I say to him standing up.

He gets a certain look on his face and I get nervous.

"What's that look?" I ask him.

"What look?" He ask confused.

"The look that you just had on your face like you know something I don't." I say to him.

"I don't know what your talkin about." He says hunching his shoulders.

My door opens again and we look to see Toosii and Brooklyn walkin in with Aubrey on her hips.

"What y'all doing here?" I ask them.