East P.O.V

October 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

I'm sittin on my living room smokin when I hear my front door opens.

"Omari!"

"Omari!"

"Omar!"

"I don't know why you tellin when  I'm right here." I say lookin at her.

"Then ya ass should've said something the first damn time." She says walkin ova sittin down in front of me.

" She says walkin ova sittin down in front of me

"You ain't give me a chance." I say to ha.

"Have you heard anything?" She ask.

"No, Dey won't give me no information. All I know is she in Charlotte somewhere." I say puttin out my j.

"What about her father?, have you heard from him?" She ask.

"Nah, I don't know wat to do." I say to her seriously.

"We'll you need to get out da house. You being in hear smokin all day everyday aint helpin nobody." She says to me.

"She's in there because of me. I just wanna be happy wit her. Every since we got together it's been problems after problems and most of them was because of me." I say to her seriously.

"Do you think you're worth her going through all of this?" She ask me.

"I wanna be." I say to her.

"Is she worth it?" She ask.

"Every second." I say to her seriously.

"No relationship is perfect. Anything worth having is worth fighting for, remember that." She says to me seriously.

"I don't know how much more she'll take before she stops fighting."
______________

"______________