Aurora P.O.V

October 2020
Martin, Tennessee

My parents called me the day after I got out and suggested that I come home for my birthday

My parents called me the day after I got out and suggested that I come home for my birthday. I agreed of course with everything going on but this time around I have the gang with me.  We pull up to the gate with security and I roll down my window.

"Hey Ronnie." I say to my old body guard.

"Hey, is my Tennessee princess back for good?" He ask.

"No just a visit." I say to him.

"Aye dis ain't no damn meet and greet, open da damn gate!" Chris yells.

"Shut up Chris!, sorry about him." I say to Ronnie.

"It's fine, we gotta hit Trixie's before you go this time." He says opening the gate.

"Of course but no brown liquor, we don't need a repeat of last time." I say with a yikes face.

"Nice to have you home Aurora." He says smiling.

I put my head back in the car rolling the window up then turn to Omari just to see him muggin me.

"What?" I ask him confused.

"You must not love ya life." He says.

"Omari don't start." I say.

"Flirtin and smilin all in dat nigga face and shyt like you single." He says driving through the gate.

"I was not flirting with him, you're just jealous." I say teasing him.

"Yea Ight and what the hell happened last time?" He ask with a raised brow.

"We got into a bar fight, I broke a guy nose and  dislocated his shoulder then we got kicked out." I say hunching my shoulder.

"Crazy ass." He says side eyeing me.

We pull up to the house and everyone gets out of their cars.