Aurora P.O.V

April 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

I wake up to the sound of bangin on my door

I wake up to the sound of bangin on my door. I try to ignore it and roll over but the person just keeps banging. I get up, grab my robe then walk out into the living and swing the front door open.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" I ask him.

"Yea, it's  bestfriend time. I'm tired of you avoidin me just cause you and East takin a break." He says walkin into my apartment.

"Chris I told your ass before we broke up. There is no break." I say to him while closing the door and walking over to him.

"Yea, whateva y'all wanna tell each other but I made your favorites. Strawberry Pancakes, eggs, sausage and I got you some apple juice." He says taking the stuff out the bag and sitting it on the breakfast bar.

"Who cooked this?, cause you damn sure didn't." I say lookin at the food.

"Fine, Cammy cooked it." He says muggin me.

"Where she at?" I ask him.

"She at work, she had an early client today." He says.

I found out that Camila is a hairstylist and she has her own salon that she bought three years ago.

"Are you gonna tell me why you came here banging on my door like I owe you money?" I ask him while sitting down.

"I told you, you been neglecting me since you and East split." He says eating.

"I've been busy." I say hunching my shoulders.

"Bullshit, you think I don't know about you hangin out wit Benny da bull every other day." He says muggin me.

"She's my cousin." I say laughin at him.

"Cammy ain't but you've made time for her." He says.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to choose . You've guys been friends since middle school." I say to him seriously.

"I won't choose cause both of you are my bestfriend. He's been with me since middle school but you've been there for me also especially through my dark times. I don't know if y'all goin fix ya problems or what but I ain't goin nowhere so stop trynna get rid of me." He says to me.