Aurora P.O.V

January 2021
Atlanta, Georgia

I get up out of the bed rushin to the bathroom throwing up. After I make sure that I'm finish I get off the floor, wash my hands, brush my teeth then wipe my face down with a cold rag.
I walk out of the bathroom going back into the room to see Omari standing there lookin at me.

"You need something?" I ask him.

"You." He says.

"You have me." I say walking over to the bed.

"P, you know what I mean, I'm tired of you not being in our bed." He says.

"And I'm tired of dealing with your old flings." I say.

"Fuck it you don't wanna sleep in our bed that's fine, I'll just sleep in here with you." He says.

"No you're not." I say to him.

"I can always sneak in here while your sleep." He says hunching his shoulders.

"Try it and watch what happens." I say lookin at him seriously.

" I say lookin at him seriously

"P it's been three weeks." He says frustrated.

"And yet you still don't have them under control." I say to him.

"I can't control wit dey do, I can talk to dem til I'm blue in da face and dat still ain't goin stop dem. I've been curvin every last one of them for months and Dey won't quit." He says fustrated.

"Fine I'll handle it then." I say going to my closet.

"No, I know wat your definition of handlin things is." He says grabbing my arm turning me back to him.

"So tell me what I should do, should I keep letting them pop up everywhere and come on to you whenever they want. Oh no I have a better idea, let's just invite them to the fucking wedding since they're most likely going to pop up there too."
I say pushing myself out of his arms.