[part Two] family reunions suck

Quick note, this is my own kind of universe so i added Fire haven Wubbox and Gold Wubbox.

No, Gold and Fire aren't directly related to then main ones

No, Gold and Fire aren't directly related to then main ones. Their more like... idk cousins?
Sweet home Alabama~
————

The island was quiet, but they could hear a small tune blowing in the wind.  A small table was by a tree that stood awkwardly in the island, because no dirt was there to hold the tree and let the tree live naturally.
The other Wubbox—Plant, Cold, Water and Earth—were there before the rest of them. Wubbox stood away from the group, not far from the building the Celestials lived in.
Wubbox stayed far away, not wanting to hear them or interact at all. While detesting his siblings, he was also afraid. Every now and then, he saw Rare turn over his shoulder and look at him ; and every time he did, he heard Earth made a snide remark about him.
Some of the Celestials were out and talking with the Wubbox, some would see him and wave but they wouldn't come over to chat. He was always the quiet antisocial type, and they didn't want to push him out of his comfort zone if he didn't want to.
If i stay over here, i'll be safe. Not like i'll talk anyway. Wubbox thought, shifting his legs nervously. Rare then turned and looked at him for a bit. He gestured with his hand to come over, but Wubbox shook his head no. Rare gestured again but Wubbox still said no. Rare turned around to the others before turning and walking towards him. Horror and fear was all he could feel at that very moment. But before Rare could make it half away, they heard the sound of gears and steam. Creaks of metal seemed to come from the side of the island, then a familiar face poked from the ground and hurled himself onto the island. Air.
Shit.
Wubbox looked at  him, he felt his corr heating up with anxiety. If there was anyone he feared to see, it was Air. He ducked behind the building, and stayed onto the wall. Rare watched as Air climbed up and walking to his family, but he turned around to see Wubbox was gone.
He looked around the corner to see Wubbox. He was no longer scared of him, but Air. Rare looked confused at him, looking back at Air a few times.
"I cant go out there." He said in a shaky tone. Rare stepped into the building and beside Wubbox, who seemed to be thinking erratically and irrationally.
What will happen? Does he still remember? Is he gonna hurt me like Earth does?
Rare Then grabbed him, and shook him. He was a wubbox of little words, and his actions could speak louder than words could. His expression seemed to tell him "Stop thinking irrationally."
"You're right." He sighed. Rare then backed up, and began to walk away.
Wubbox was behind skittishly, but slowly walked out. He could see Earth look at him, and eye him down like he had laser eyes.
They drew closer to the group, and the others began to notice him.
"Hey, bros!" Air said exitedly. "Heard a lot about you Rare, but how about you, Wubbox?" He patted him on the back a few times. Wubbox felt relieved and confused, but before he could speak.
"Are you serious?" Earth said, in a genuinely confused and angry voice.

"What? Can i not talk to him or something?" Air turned along and said back. Earth was head taller than him but he would still stand his ground.

"Are you stupid? Do you not remember what he did?"

"Of course i do! But that was in the past, he changed! Do you not see him? He looked scared half to death!"

"He's faking it! He just wants attention like he always did!"

"He was a kid and didn't know better!" At this point, everyone on the island was looking at the match between them.
"Well maybe if he wasn't such an ass he'd get some!"

"It wasn't his fault! He's older than us, he should get the same about off respect as the rest of us!"

"Not after what he did!"
The loud argument was interrupted by Plant taking a sip of his drink a bit loud. All the eyes were suddenly on him.
"What, can i not drink now?"

————
~After a while because i don't wanna stretch it on too long~
————
"He sounds really nice! Maybe i should go and meet him." Air said.

"You should, he's really nice and his friends are too! The music they make is also really beautiful!"

"Next time im not busy, i'll come over."
Air, Rare and Wubbox stood together and had been chatted. While then, Cold and Plamt were talking. Earth stood at the tree and didn't talk. For the first time, he was stood up to and shut down. And of course, it was one of his older brothers.
His mother — Galvana —had come up to scold him, but he didn't take in any of what she had said. He was still pissed and crossing his arms.
"The sun is going down. I guess it's time we leave." Cold said, he began to walk off and Plant followed close behind.
Earth stood up from the tree, then began to walk away. He wasn't going to talk to the others until later, and definitely not mentioning it to the others on Earth Island.
He walked down the clouds, but as he did, he felt something grab his hand. He turned around angrily, but saw it was just Rare.
"At least you know what I mean." He said. They continued walking down and off to Earth Island.

————
Insert *excuse me brah meme* with Wubbox and Earth.