[Part Fifteen] Darkside

They finally had enough. Enough time had past. They needed to attack. No more waiting back for more to return, it was the perfect time to strike.
Tension and gloom was thick in the air as the monsters sat in silence. Wubbox was gone, getting final confirmation.
"Everyone!" Clamble said. "The Celestials have went agents our wishes for the final time! We are now set to leave and take back whats ours!" The group cheered in pride. Everyone was done dealing with mislead leaders, and would finally take back their control, to lead their own islands' independently.
They began to stand up and leave the building. They were on air island, the island closest to the first tier islands.
Wubbox stood outside the building, watching them come out and begin to line up. They had practiced a simple formation, the most "leaderlike" monsters would go first to scope out the island, the second would be the weakest monsters to begin the fight, then the furcorns would run back and send in the rest. The only one who wouldn't be fighting is Theremind. He never told anyone why exactly, but it was likely because he was one of the strong monsters, nearly matched with the Celestials themselves. He would be their last resort.
"Hey Wubbox." He heard a voice say. It was Humbug. His old friend.

"Oh, hey! I haven't seen you in ages! How have you been?"

"I've been alright, and i got myself some new friends since we last met. PomPom and her friends weren't the best to me. And, i got myself a girlfriend!"

"Sweet! Congrats dude. And, i also have myself a boyfriend."

"I knew you were gay." Humbug laughed, and Wubbox rolled his eyes and nudged him playfully.
"Anyways, you might wanna get into your formation.".

"Yeah. See you around!" Humbug waved, walking to his part of the group. He was glad for him, finding someone to truly connect to wasn't easy for him, he was very socially awkward.
Tapricorn, Theremind, and Enchantling were at the front of the queue.
"Alright, remember everyone! This battle will not be easy, and im sure you know that. They have insane magic we cannot comprehend. Once we get to the outside of the island, you will form groups of three. You must protect and stay with your group members, and if they are no longer with you, you will find another group to protect."

"Chant, don't talk to them like soldiers." Tapricorn turned to him.

"How else do you want me to address them? Like children?"

"No, talk to them like normal unstable individuals. They've been through enough."

"Both of you, stop." Theremind interrupted. "Anyways, we're going in two, be ready."
The army of monsters stayed in position, after their final moment to gather their war effort, they were off. Marching along the clouds and to the edge of StarHenge. Wubbox stood at the back, watching over the groups that stood before. Their plan wasn't even organized, even though it sounded like it. Really, they didn't have a plan clearly set out, just gathered up all the monsters and shot off at the mouth to form something cohesive. Yet, there was no turning back, they had already made it to their destination.
"First wave, go up." Tapricorn said, assuring the first ones up. They walked up to the island by the steep clouds, and to the top. It was mostly silent for a moment as tention rose among them. Then a shout came forth, and the second wave were sent up, the yell of war starting. Wubbox felt fear, and he hesitated to go up. I'll go with the last wave. He thought. They had let him choose which wave to go with.
What he feared most, however, was facing his mother. He knew thats what he had to do. No one else ever said he had to, but they most certainly implied it. He was the only one who could take on Galvana, except for the leaders of the army of course. They were strong. Maybe not Tapricorn, they were just a three element monster. Doesn't mean they can't fight.
Galvana. She was the one who killed his children, wasn't she? That blue wave of energy was only produced by her orb. Would she really be so heartless and kill countless other monsters and his? What could have gone through her mind to rationalize that.
The third wave then went up quickly. Once most of them started up the clouds, Wubbox followed behind. A monster flew off the island as he did. As soon as he got up, Vhamp and Loodvigg were the two already to the ground, being held down. Wubbox then spotted Galvana used her staff to defend herself from the constant barrage of attacks. Anger. He hadn't felt this mad at her since he was a child.
Wubbox charaged at her, rage clouding his reason. He grabbed her staff, and attempted to rip it from her hand.
"You killed them!" He yelled with fury.
"I can't believe you!"
Galvana looked shocked. Stepping back to try and get him to let her staff go.
"How? It wasn't meant to affect them!"

"You killed them you bitch!" He yelled, finally pulling the staff from her, but dropping it. It hit the ground, and with a swift crash, the blue orb hit the ground and shattered. Electricity sparked out wildly, sending out powerful waves of energy and supernatural forces.
Every monster stopped their attack, and the Celestials began to turn to stone. Then, monsters with three or more elements, or unnatural elements began to die without warning. Wubbox felt his body contort, and everything swiftly turned to black. Deafening silence being the only thing he could hear. He panicked, yet his body refused to move. He tried anything, trying to move any part of his body, but to no avail. He couldn't die now. He was supposed to save his children. He failed. He failed and there was nothing he could do. It was his fault. He shouldn't have lived life the way he did. He regretted everything. He couldn't do anything. He was stupid and idiotic. No advice, monosyllabically or not, he would ever listen to. Thwok was just like him. Thwok. His son. He would never see him again. He was like a manifestation of himself. He subconsciously made him that way. He wanted at least one of his children to be similar to him.
Brump was like Fire, kind and sweet. Poewk was like Gold, calm and supportive.
Whajje was like Plant, silly and kind.
Cheegur was like Ice, quiet and laughable.
Zynth was like Rare, rational and patient.
Dwumroll was like Air, outspoken yet understanding.
Fleechwurm was like Water, Curious and stable.
Tympa was like Earth, Sassy and blunt.
The others just manifestation of others in a new form. All his work, gone in an instant.
For shame.

————

Ima just add this here :]

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3nVbW1/