[Chapter Twenty-Seven] Party Upon Faerie Island.

How lovely. Upon reaching the island, there was many tables, food stands, and a stage at the farthest end. On that stage, Krillby, Reedling, Periscorp, and Ffidyll played their rehearsed tune. Krillby, while being similar to Reedling in song, was also as good at playing the Violin. Periscorp was the only monster currently that had a raddle sound from their bulb appendages, and Ffidyll played music similarly to Krillby, but at a lower tone and with more performance and energy. Krillby played the base line, and the others added onto it, giving it more life and spirit. Sometimes, a monster that could sing would be invited on stage, allowed to sing with them as they played. The faire was just the beginning, as when the night would rise, they would have another show to celebrate. The sun was nearly to the water, leaving the sky a beautiful sunset, which resonated with many monsters, feeling peace and calmness.
The seasonals were preparing to perform for the monsters. But, they would have to wait for some of the natural monsters to come from the natural islands before they could.
Many of the monster couples and friends traveled around, talking and having fun. But, Wubbox was sitting behind Blabbit's stand—where he sold crawdads, fish, and crab.
After the fight Wubbox had with Fire, they had avoided each other, and haven't spoken since. Blabbit had been some support to him, and they became friends. Wubbox didn't have many friends actually, he was his first new friend since he shut himself from the world on Wublin Island.
At this time, the sun was starting to go west, along it's journey home where it would sleep.
"Hey Wubbox, you doin' alright?"

"Yeah. Aren't you working though?"

"I am, but, Anglow is on cashier and order duties now. Got anything to talk about?"

"No, im just reading my book."

"Well, if you got anything to say, im open."
Blabbit went back to frying the fish.
It was simple, coating the cut up fish in spiced wet-breadcrum mixture, and placing it into the pan until finished. It smelled quite good, all things considered. Wubbox wasn't much of a fish person though; he was quite the picky eater.
"Do you think he'll take me back..?" Wubbox asked.

"Wub, listen, don't think too much of it right now. You did just have the fight a few days ago, you need to let it breathe before talking again. If you don't, you'll look as if your desperate for him, and that'll push him away more. You should wait a bit longer before saying something."

"Really?"

"Trust me, i know how relationships twist and turn."
Wubbox sighed. He was right. If he wanted any chance at getting Fire back, he had to make it seem like he was changing, getting a hold of himself, and not staying where he was. He had to leave his old self behind and improve.
"How can i improve? I.. i don't know what to do."

"Well, when you go home, try and organize things, and structure yourself. Set out your values, issues, and other things, and follow what they restrict or let you do. Then, build your confidence, and apologize professionally. When he sees you changed yourself for the better, he'll consider trying to get back together."

"...Your a great friend, Blabbit."

"Always here to help."
Wubbox went back to reading his book. He was very grateful for Blabbit, he was wise and calm—something Wubbox never was. Come to think of it, most monsters from water island were sensible and easy-going. They never fought, but if they did, it meant serious business.
Just as it began to leave his mind, he heard something walking closer. Turning, he saw Fire with his friends. His eyes suddenly felt dry and his core seemed to sigh discontentedly.
"I.. i have to apologize." He said, beginning to stand up.

"What—Wub! Don't-" he couldn't seem to hear him. "Fine. It's your life then." He sighed, going back to his work.

"It was just fucking hilarious! He couldn't turn over and he just sat on his shell like a rock!" Ice began to break into laughter at his expense. He just couldn't hold back, the image of Strombonin stuck on his shell helplessly was to much to not laugh at.
"But-but of course i helped him up when he asked, I'm not heartless."