Epilogue 

His body made a sickening slap as his wet, decomposing body landed onto the ship's wooden flooring.
The seasonals had let them use their ship to be able to take the body of the old Mimic to other grounds to be buried.
His yellow, cyan, and green body had already began to rot; moss, missing flesh, coral, and seaweed covered him. His eyes were black at the corners, the teal color in it turning a gross green. The body bled a watered-down red color, his body stenched of rotting ocean, and a large chuck of him was missing, showing his insides being bitten by young marine life.
"Here he is. In...some kind of state." Water said as he shook the remaining drops of ocean from his fins. Clubbox and Hyehehe were closest to his body—disturbing and gut-wrenching though it was.
"I..I'm sorry, boys. I don't know what happened. He was just attacking me, next thing i knew, he was torn open. Im really sorry."

"It's not your fault. Everything that happened was because of his negligence. Don't beat yourself up about it." Clubbox told him.
The brothers reminisced on the times Mimic was an actually father to them. He saved the two from death, gave Clubbox his hands, gave Hyehehe his bells, let them go outside on missions rarely, and sometimes bringing back islands from his travels—like the bells.
Though far and few, and hating him still, they wondered what would have happened if he were still alive, or maybe he were a good monster.
"His fate was sealed the moment he wanted you all dead. He was the cause of it all ending this way. Maybe if he tried to turn over a new leaf, it would've been different." Hyehehe spoke with a sigh. "...Where are we burying him?"

"I dunno. I'd have to look at a map, and it'd have to be somewhere where, 1, you know the place well, and 2, the inhabitants would allow it."

"Magical sanctum, perhaps?" Hyehehe turned to his brother.

"Possibly, but i don't think they'd want a disrespectful one like him on their territory."

"I-i don't even know why we're fucking here!" Hyehehe's voice began to crack as he started to cry. "He's dead, no one wants him anywhere, and they don't want anything to do with us! Why are we even doing this?!"
Clubbox quickly pulled him into a hug, letting him put his head on his chest and he started to violently sob.
It was a horrible sight.
"We didn't want it to end like this, but we couldn't have done anything. We'll find someone who understands, really." He told him as he patted his head.

"Boys, do you need a moment?" Water asked.

"Yes."

"Alright. You can come over when you wanna talk about it."

"Yup."
Mimic was more than an ugly story.
He ruined his life because of a grudge he kept on those who weren't alive anymore, and instead, putting it on those who came after— torturing generations later for something they never did.
They should have done something—anything to stop it. They didn't have to live in remorse because of their father's doings. They had to show they weren't like him. You can't judge someone for what their elders had done.
Hyehehe started to take heaved breaths as he started to calm down slightly. Clubbox moved his hand through Hyehehe's white main, attempting to comfort him.
Hyehehe quickly brought his right hand up to his ear, gripping the bell, and yelping as he tore it from his ear. It tinkered to the ground with blood, and a slice of ear left. Hyehehe attempted to take the other ones out, but Clubbox grabbed his hands and held them together tightly.
"Hyehehe, stop!"

He started to cry again. "I don't want to be reminded of him!" He cried.

"You won't! Don't hurt yourself because of what he did. You didn't do anything wrong."