[Chapter Twenty-Nine] the voices grew louder and louder.

Earth island :

Tension still covered the dark, looming volcanic earth island. The monsters were full of fear, as the one monster they had tried to lock away was freed. Earlier, they were able to catch Earth, and kept him in the dark basement room of the castle, but he had escaped. Strangely, he acted slightly normal, not attacking anyone for imprisoning him, but acting as if he wasn't trapped at all, still in his insane state of mind. His eyes were now black, but his iris seemed normal, the dark crimson energy that held his body together was now a bright red, and a tormented smile was left permanently stained on his face. He would frequently murmur to himself, and would keep silent if any monster came near. The only monster he would talk to is Noggin, ironic, as Noggin could not speak. If any monster tried to speak with him while near Noggin, he would get aggressive and blame them for his misfortune.
It was unclear as to why he became agitated, no monster saw him before it happened, and it seemed to have came from the mental break.
After the many failed attempts to get information from him, they collectively decided to just stay away from him. Who knows what he might do if someone said a wrong word to him, setting him off into a murderous rampage.
"Come on, we have to do something." Stoowarb broke the silence.

"And get killed? Hell no." Elamble said.

"Ok, we might killed, but we have to talk something into him! He's been on his own for too long, don't you think?"

"He's been just fine on his own. If you want to die, go right ahead."

"No, we need someone else to do it."

"Oh, your a coward?"

"No! Im just-"

"Im just fuckin' wit-chu. But if you wanna send someone out, you can."

"Any suggestions?"

"Quarrister. Specifically, Carl or Rob. Carl is his friend, and Rob is sensible."

"That's perfect! Your so smart! I'll go tell him." Stoowarb thanked, patting Elamble's shell, but pulling away as a spike poked his hand. He quickly stood up and dashed away. He liked being patted.

Earth sat off the edge of the island. Alone. Nothing had been on his mind lately, he'd just been on auto-pilot while he waited for something to happen. And why had no one been talking to him? They always wanted to get something from him, and why had they suddenly stopped doing that? Steps then rang behind him, but he didn't turn around, as if he didn't hear them.
"Earth." Carl said.
Turning around, Quarrister stood behind him. Carl was the top middle head, Anne and Dave were beside him, and Rob was on the bottom middle, Derrick and Sam beside him.
"You've acted like this long enough, you need to tell us whats going on." Rob said.

"Oh, you know, the usual. The horrible words."

"Horrible words?"

"Oh, don't act so innocent. You know exactly what, fucking renegade."

"Pardon?"

"We don't know what your talking about." Carl told him,
Earth then stood up, turning around to tower over them.
"Oh, yeah, sure, it was just the wind!" Earth laughed before abruptly stopping. "Your awful. You know, why don't we just leave? The ship will come around, and we'll leave! Continue the group, like you said!"

"Earth, i think you need professional help. You must have had hallucinations, and we can help you with that if it's really bad."

"Help? You said i didn't need any—that i was perfectly fine, and they were the crazy ones!"

"He didn't do anything!"Anne said.

"Your accusion him of something he didn't do! We're being honest, because we would remember it happening!"

"...Ya' know. Maybe five heads are better than six.. we'll just get rid of the one, and we'll be all fine and dandy!" He grinned with a sinister smile. He stepped forward, and the drill on his right arm started to spin with energy.
"Earth this is going to far!" Derik said with fear. "I know he's done wrong, but we can get over this and-"

"YOU LET HIM FESTER, DERIK. If he was gone... we wouldn't have this fucking issue..!" His voice broke halfway, beginning a chuckle that devolved into manic laughter. He had never felt so broken, and finally, he could let his anger out.
"Earth, if you don't-" before Rob could finish, Earth swung his arm, knocking them off their feet. The same sinister smile plastered on his face, but he looked oddly sad, as if he couldn't control himself. He held his clawed arm over Rob's head, pinning them down, and with any amount of effort, he would not let go.
"Carl, you were a great friend, really!"
The other heads cried and pleaded in protest as Earth quickly brung the drill to him.
The gut wrenching screams of their agony made everyone rush to look away or hide. Nobody could look. How could Earth be so ruthless.
Once the heads stopped screaming, only the squelching of blood could be heard ringing through the island. Monsters that looked away and hid, saw the gore that had just taken place. Earth looked unbothered by the murder he had committed, standing back up to his feet.
"Oh, the silence! Silence! Silence! Silence! No jokes! No 'accidental homicide'! No annoyances! No nothing from the worst head of all! Boy do i miss him though, he's a great friend"
He grasped his head as tears involuntarily fell down his face. "What are you doing? Why are you standing there?!" He yelled, his face now holding fury as monsters stood frozen with fear. He was quick to take a step, but as he did, a loud shot rang through the sound barrier. Earth did not wait, falling to the ground with a loud crash. The electricity in his limbs spazzing wildly. His open eyes now flashing between colors, glitching and shaking.
Every monster looked around panicked, trying to find who took the shot, but no one was found.
How disgusting.

(God I'm getting lazy. I just wanna get to the finale—sorry if these chapters are lacking now. TnT)

Plant island :
"The other rare monsters aren't as familiar as you think, Rare. They have a secret place where they plan against the others—including you. They never invited you because they thought you would rat them out. You love to discover and explore, right? Once they see you aren't taking no for an awnser, they'll bring you in!"

"How do i convince them?"

"Hmm." The voice grew quiet, looking around as he thought.
Rare was a hollow shell without Rammott, he was the only thing that made him feel something now. It wasn't clear why he hated the other rare monsters when Rammott was rare himself, but it had to be a good reason, right?
"Frighten them. Hurt them. Anything that will scare them to listening to you."

"I have limits, Rammott. I won't hurt anyone."

"Then scare them. Its not that hard—especially with how tall you are, and how demeaning you can be. Get out there, and be who your supposed to be, Rare. Remember the plan as well."

"..Alright."
He stood up, walking to the door. It opened, letting him out and to the hall. He did not pay any attention to any monster that passed him. If he wouldn't be accepted by the rare monsters naturally, he would make them. They never cared for him. They didn't want to talk to him. They didn't invite him to events. They didn't want to associate with him because of his brothers.
Rammott was always right. He had enlightened him on the wrongs of the world. He always knew and could explain the reason. It always made sense. He was the bestest friend anyone could have. Only strange thing was that Rammott wanted to be with him, but other rare monsters didn't. That may have been weird, but it didn't matter. Everyone else was holding him back. He deserved to have recognition.
Stepping outside, he saw a few rare monsters just nearby. Perfect. One of the more powerful rares? Even better.