[Chapter Fourteen] murderer

Thwok felt the pit in his stomach began to spread. He didn't know why he felt so afraid, there was nothing happening. But he couldn't shake the feeling no matter what he told himself.
Galvana. It had to be something about her. He sat up in his bed, and stepped down the latter. Reaching the ground, he walked over to the door and walked out. Once he felt the cold night air, he felt somewhat calmer, but still tense. He walked into Wubbox's building, and into his office. Wubbox sat in his chair with his head down, asleep.
"Dad." Thowk said.
Wubbox sprang up and looked at him.
"Oh- yes? Whats up?"

"Something doesn't feel right. Like, my gut is telling me something bad is going to happen, but i don't know what."

"Well, i did give you that sense of the future. Do you see anything with it? Like, a face or specific monster?"

"I kinda see Galvana, but not well."
Wubbox took in a big breath, covering his face with his hands. He should have known.
"Alright. You should try and go back to bed. I'll handle it."

"Alright." Thwok turned and left the room. Stepping back outside to the cold air, he took a seat outide their sleeping building.

————

"Tympa, what are you drawing?" Whajje smiled and looked over to him.
"Im trying to draw a fish." He said. The paper had a wobbly-lined circle with an uneven triangle for the tail.
"Looks good!"
They were the only two drawing, because they were the only few up earliest. After some time, the sun came up, and the other wublins began to get into their regular groups. Exept Thwok, he still sat by the building with his arms around his belly. The other Wublins didn't mess with him. Thwok watched them doing their own things, a bit disappointed he couldn't do anything when he felt like this.
The wave of blue energy then echoed across the sky. It was clear to see. Unmistakable.
The stone began to encase Typma quickly, freezing him in a stome prison. Panic began to set in as other Wunlins began to get trapped.
Wubbox stood in pure panic and confusion. What was happening, and why were his children dying before his eyes.
Blipsqueak began to run toward him, their legs beginning to become stone.
"Im scared!" They cried, hugging Wubbox. He couldn't speak as Blipsqueak then got fully trapped. As quickly as it came, all of them were engulfed in stone. Not a sound echoed through.
Pain struck Wubbox, and he couldn't speak. What was he to do now. He couldn't leave them. What was he do to. Nothing. He couldn't do anything.

Yeah, this was kinda short, but i got a lot planned. See you in chapter fifteen!!