[Chapter Thirteen] who is that?

Onto the island Wubbox went. He had missed many of the meetings he was invited to in the past, and he finally worked up the courage to see them again. Everyone else was already there except Air, Plant, Fire and Gold.
Ice was taking with Water, while Earth looked around the island. Earth turned his head and looked at him.
"Oh, it's gaylord." He mocked.

"Shut up."

"Why don't you go meet your boyfriend humbug again, hmm?"

"I haven't been there in ages!"

"Mhm. Sure."
Wubbox hated how he always made fun of him. But, at least he wasn't like before. Anyone could change.
Wubbox didn't have any interest in talking to others, so he walked over to the big building and just stood there.
Then Air and Plant walked up to the island. Plant quickly dashed over to Water and gave him a hug. They were always talking.
Air looked at Wubbox, and waved to him. He waved back. The island was quite calm despite all of them being there. Suddenly, he realized Rare wasn't on the island. Where is he?
He knew he was invited, because he always was, but he wouldn't ever not show up to a gathering. That wasn't like him.
His attention was drawn from his thoughts by the sound of another epic, looking up, it was Fire, finally! Ice turned to Fire, and glared.
"Imposter!" He yelled with no hesitation. Everyone turned and saw him, yet Air and Wubboz were the only ones not to have a reaction.
"Ah! He's scary!" Plant cried, grabbing onto Water to hide from the strange imposter-epic.
"I mean no harm, I promise you!" Fire said, backing away from ice, who towered over him. "Galvana invited me! Im your cousin from Fire Haven!"

"Likely story, imposter!" Fire backed up further as ice tried to swipe at him. He then bumped into something behind him. Turning, it was a huge truck-like wubbox with a crimson-red core. He glared with the hatered of the sun, and Fire backed away further.
"Where do you think your going, swine?" Earth grabbed Fire arm and jerked him forward. Fire tried to pull away, but Earth gripped his arm extremely tight. He squirmed and pulled on his arm as hard as he could.
"Let me go!" Fire cried.

"Not until we get some answers from you!" Ice snarled at him. Fire looked frantically back at Wubbox, who looked as scared as him. Fire tugged on his arm, and eventually snapped free from Earth's grasp. Once free, he dashed away and behind Wubbox with fear.
"Wubbox, you have to help me here!" He cried with fear.

"What do i do?"

"I don't know! Something to get them off my hind!"

"Let Wubbox go, you creature!" Ice yelled.

"Im not doing anything! Just leave me alone!" He yelled before hiding his face behind Wubbox.

"Guys, just leave him be!" Air interjected. "He hasn't done anything wrong, and your trying to intimidate him like he's a hardened criminal!"
Then, a door behind Fire and Wubbox opened, Galvana looked out in anger.
"What in the stars is going on out here?" She yelled.

"They're trying to kill me!" Fire replied quickly. Earth and Ice were caught in cold blood, they were the only ones in for the kill. Air and Water were trying to calm down Plant who was extremely scared.
"You two, over here, right now." She pointed at Ice and Earth. They both walked over while Fire and Wubbox walked over to the side.
"The way you acted about Fire coming here was completely ridiculous." Galvana scolded. "I may not have introduced all of you to him, but that doesn't mean you should act in that way."

"Oh, it was just a game mom!" Ice tried to explain, but Galvana could see his attempt at deceit.

"Bull crap. If it was a game, why are there scratches on his arm and he looks terrified!"

"We may have gotten a bit carried away, but-"

"I have no excuse for my actions. Really, it was quite fun seeing him afraid." Earth cut in.
Ice turned to him with anger. Now they would certainly be in trouble.
"I don't want to have to restrict you to our island here for a week because of your lack of respect. Ice, you'll get a warning, but Earth, your staying after."

"Nothing I haven't done before." Earth shrugged. Then, Gold hopped onto the island. He was met with silence and eyes.
"Goldie! I didn't know you were coming here!" Plant smiled. How did he know about Gold?

————

The night brought a cold breeze. And everything had gone well. Earth and Ice were forced to apologize to Fire, then Fire and Gold were formally introduced to his brothers, and they had chatted like calm clams.
Water, Air, Wubbox, and Plant we're heading home to their islands. It was a nice cool night, and Air was holding Plant in his arms as he slept.
Once Water island came into view, Water said his goodbyes, and left.
"So, about you and Fire, are you ever gonna tell Galvana?"

"Probably not. I think it's best if i just don't. But, i have a suspicion that she suspects we are. Just the way she looked at us when we were with each other was just off."

"She wouldn't know. It's impossible." They grew closer to plant island, and once they did, they walked on the island. And still, Rare was not there. Air dropped Plant off, and Wubbox waited outside.
"Have you see Rare anywhere?" He asked Mammot as he walked by.

"Oh yeah, he said he was going to the gathering or whatever. Did you not see him?"

"No, he never showed up." Mammot shrugged and continued walking away. This wasn't normal. What could Rare be doing?