𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝒾 ☆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

SLOANE WOKE UP to the sound of her alarm. It was Saturday morning and today was her first day of work at her new job. She rolled out of her bed, spilling a glass of water.

"Shit," she mumbled to herself. Sloane lived with her older brother, Max, in a 2-bedroom apartment. He was rarely there so Sloane was the one paying bills and providing the food which is why she needed the job.

She quickly wiped the water with a towel and began to get dressed. Sloane slipped on a LaRusso Auto t-shirt which was her uniform and a pair of skinny jeans. She then put her hair in a low bun and put on a necklace. Sloane did a light, natural makeup look because she didn't want to feel overdressed.

Once she was done, Sloane grabbed her purse and quickly headed out the door to catch the city bus.

★ ☆

After about 20 minutes on the bus, Sloane arrived at her work. She walked in and immediately saw Daniel who had a big smile on his face.

"Sloane! I'm so glad you turned up." Daniel said, shaking her hand. Sloane grinned.

"Glad to be here. What should I do to get started," she asked.

"There's not much to do today so for now, just go work at the coffee stand with Robby. Come on, I'll introduce him to you." Daniel exclaimed. Sloane followed Daniel as he headed for the coffee stand.

"Robby, I'd like you to meet your new co-worker, Sloane!" Daniel said. Robby had brown hair and green eyes. His hair literally looked like Dora.

"Nice to meet you, Sloane," he said, sticking out his hand for me to shake. I then shook his hand.

★ ☆

Robby and Sloane spent the day getting their job done, handing beverages and food to loads of customers.

As Sloane was putting popcorn in a cup, she overheard Daniel talking to someone who she didn't know the name of but it seemed they've been there awhile.

"Hey, you know, I've been looking for someone to do a little karate with. Are you interested?" Daniel asked the guy. Sloane couldn't hear the rest of the conversation. She assumed he said no since Daniel walked away.

The guy was now walking toward Robby and I. He grabbed the popcorn and ate a piece.

"Needs salt," he stated.

"Hey, when do you think I might get one of those shirts with my name on it?" Robby asked.

"Oh you like the shirts huh? The kid wants a personalized shirt," he said as Louie came up to us.

"Yeah we can get you two a shirt. What else ya need? Business cards, tote bags," Louie teased. Sloane rolled her eyes.

"Forget it," Sloane and Robby said in sync.

"Relax kids. We're just breaking balls," Louie laughed. "Look I get it. I used to be the new guy around here," he stated.

"Yeah and your also Daniel's cousin. Give us a break would you?" Sloane stammered.