𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝓍𝒾𝒾𝒾 ☆

SEASON 3 EPISODE 7

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚⋆

I opened the door of my apartment, shocked to see Miguel.

"No fucking way. You're walking?" I asked in disbelief. He nodded proudly.

"Sure am. Come over to Johnny's with me. He's having girl troubles again," Miguel stated.

    "Sorry, I cant. I have somewhere to be actually," I told him.

    "Oh really? Where to?" Miguel asked. I swallowed guiltily.

    "If you want to know the truth, I have to go visit Robby," I admitted. Miguel scoffed.

    "Seriously, Sloane? After everything I've been through you've been visiting Robby?" Miguel stammered in disbelief.

    "Why are you so worked up over this? Robby is my best friend. I rarely see him now. I visited you every day you were in the hospital," I stated.

    "I-I just, I just got out of my wheelchair. I thought you'd be more supportive," Miguel exclaimed. I sighed.

    "Look, I'm sorry. You're right. I do need to spend time with you if we want to salvage our relationship," I told him. Miguel nodded and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled at his action and took his hand where we went into Johnny's apartment.

    "Jesus, you're finally here. What the hell do I do?" Johnny asked worriedly. I rolled my eyes playfully and took a seat next to him, looking at his computer. I then typed "Not much, u?" on the Facebook message to Ali.

    "There," I said, clicking the send button dramatically.

    "That's it?" Johnny asked in disbelief. I nodded in response.

    "Yep. You just gotta play it cool. Act like you've been on the internet for ages," I told him. He smiled and shrugged.

    "Sensei, what about All American Karate," Miguel suggested.

    "Eh, it's not good enough. Sloane, can you help us think of a badass name?" Johnny asked.

    "What for?"

    "He's coming up with a new dojo. We need a name that'll top Cobra Kai," Miguel stated.

    "What about something to do with an eagle?" I suggested. An eagle was the first thing that came to my mind as I stared at Johnny's eagle picture on the wall.

    "Maybe. But for now, we really need some students," Johnny replied.

    "It's my first day back at school today. I could do some recruiting. Sloane could help," Miguel said.

    "Well now that I'm not visiting Ro- yeah, I can definitely help," I told him.

    "Where are we gonna train?" Miguel asked Johnny.

    "You let me worry about that," Johnny finished. Miguel and I exchanged looks, smiling at one another. Whatever Johnny's dojo was gonna be like, it will be good. I just have to sort out my Cobra Kai situation before I can actually join.