𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝓍𝓋𝒾 ★

SEASON 3 EPISODE 10

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚⋆

"I CAN'T say this plainer," Sam stated. "Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together."

"Even if we wanted to team up, which we don't, it'd never work," I exclaimed coldly.

"Sloane, can you just push the drama aside and actually listen to Sam," Miguel stammered. I rolled my eyes and sank into the couch.

"Screw this. Come on, let's go," Penis breath stated before some of us got up from the couch.

"Hey, pussies!" Demetri yelled. Woah. We were all taken aback. "This is exactly what those assholes at Cobra Kai want."

"I can confirm. Robby told me all about Tory's reaction to Miguel and Sam teaming up," I replied in Demetri's defense.

"How would Robby know?" Sam asked, confused.

"Point is, Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of all assholes," Demetri continued. "So if by merging with Eagle Fang, weird name by the way, can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it."

"I mean after that, he does have a point," Penis breath exclaimed, sitting back down on the couch.

"An amazing point," I corrected, joining him. All of us then gathered around the table and began discussing our ideas.

    "So, we're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do. But deadlocked on a new name, gi design, post-training snacks, and Sensei dispute resolution protocol. Okay, not good, but still, it's a start," Demetri said. My phone then buzzed. It was a text from Robby.

    "Uhm guys, Robby just texted me that Cobra Kai is planning on attacking us tonight," I announced. Just then, we all heard a cat meowing.

    "Aw, I think your cat wants to come in. Here, kitty, kitty," Bert said as he walked to open the door.

    "I didn't know you had a cat," I pointed out.

    "We don't," Sam replied. Suddenly, Bert flew through the window, causing it to shatter.

    "What the hell!" I yelled. We all ran over to Bert.

    "Bert, what happened?" Miguel asked worriedly.

    "No cat," Bert said. That's when I realized.

    "Cobra Kai," I muttered. We then saw Hawk followed by the other Cobra Kai's walk into the house.

    "It's payback time, 'Rhea," Kyler exclaimed.

    "Hawk, you're seriously siding with this freak?" I asked in shock.

    "This is for you too, Sloane. You let Keene walk into the dojo and now you're gonna fucking pay," Hawk stammered. Tory then walked through the front door, causing Sam, Miguel and I to turn around.

    "Heard you were throwing a party. Hope you don't mind if we crash," Tory stated before stopping. She then turned to look at me. "Oh Sloane, you dumb little thing. You always crawl back to these two even though they make your life much harder."