𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝓋𝒾𝒾𝒾 ★

SEASON 3 EPISODE 2

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"WEAKNESS is unacceptable. The fight at the school was an embarrassment. You lost soldiers and you lost the battle. But you will not lose again," Kreese exclaimed.

I looked beside me where Hawk was. I could tell he was feeling down so I put my hand on his back to reassure him that Miguel would eventually wake up.

I don't like Hawk but everyone is grieving right now and it's hard times.

"What Robby did to him, he did to us," Kreese continued. "And it will not go unanswered. We will show no mercy. We will show no weakness. We will strike back and we will strike hard! Is that clear?"

"Yes sensei!" The other students yelled in unison. I didn't and Kreese noticed. He walked towards me.

"I said is that clear?"

"Yes sensei!" The students yelled. I mumbled it this time, just barely though.

"Sloane if you aren't going to obey the rules, drop down and give me 100!" Kreese stammered. So I did. I dropped down and did 100 pushups in just over 10 minutes.

    Miguel was awake. He wasn't dead. He was out of his coma. Relief left my body as I texted Carmen back. I told her to tell him I say hi. A few seconds later, she texted me that he said he needs to see me.

    I practically teleported to Max's room I ran so fast.

    "Can you drive me to the hospital like right now?" I asked. He nodded and got up from his bed. We then headed into his car and Max drove off to the hospital.

    A few minutes later, we arrived and he parked in front of the building to drop me off.

    "I'll be waiting in the parking lot," he stated. I nodded and rushed into the building, heading towards the front desk.

    "Hi. I'm here to see Miguel Diaz. I'm Sloane Silver."

    "Yep, room C9. Should be on your left," the lady directed. I mouthed a quick thank you and headed towards Miguel's room.

When I arrived, I saw Miguel laying in the hospital bed along with Carmen by his side.

"Hi, Carmen. It's so good to see you," I said softly. She smiled.

"Thanks for coming Sloane. He really needs you at this time. I'll let you two alone though," she stated. I nodded and walked towards the bed.

"Hey Migs. How are you?" I asked. He sighed.

"I'm sorry for everything. I shouldn't have done that," Miguel said. I chuckled lightly.

"You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault really. I'm sorry that Tory started that whole fight. I don't know why she did," I exclaimed.

"I think she was just pissed off at Sam mostly. Speaking of Sam, how is she?" Miguel asked.

"Well, she had a broken rib cage but I think that's better now. She's also been struggling with a lot of PTSD and blames the whole situation on herself," I replied. Miguel started tearing up.